A League - contracts

quick question re designated players or what ever they are called in Australia. At MCFC , Koren is on 13K a week and the top whack I can get to is about 3K, so no chance he will resign a deal and no chance I can buy anyone else in that slot.

So he leaves and I have to replace with a player on 2K a week or something. I assume there is no way to offer a "special" contract out side the budget ?

• SI Staff

There isn't a way to do this at the moment and to be honest to implement it would most likely mean having to implement all the A-League rules, which I'm not sure would be appropriate for FM Mobile. Do you have any other potential ideas for how we could emulate this?

There isn't a way to do this at the moment and to be honest to implement it would most likely mean having to implement all the A-League rules, which I'm not sure would be appropriate for FM Mobile. Do you have any other potential ideas for how we could emulate this?

Hey Alari, maybe just allow for one 'marquee' player per club and have the wage set at a maximum of say 20k rather than the usual 3k. That'd still limit clubs to certain discrepancies in the cap but would allow players like Mooy, Del Piero, Ronaldinho, Ono, Emerton etc. to get a shot at the A-League in-game.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey Alari, maybe just allow for one 'marquee' player per club and have the wage set at a maximum of say 20k rather than the usual 3k. That'd still limit clubs to certain discrepancies in the cap but would allow players like Mooy, Del Piero, Ronaldinho, Ono, Emerton etc. to get a shot at the A-League in-game.

Sounds like a plan !

Archived