What is the Mathieu Debuchy Person ID?

I downloaded the standard faces megapack from vibe and cut and pasted them to my s6 edge+ (in the correct folder) (via official Samsung usb cable from a usb 3.0 port on my windows 10 x64 pc)....

for some reason in the megapack there is 23,515 items, but after cutting and pasting the whole lot (3x over because its never right) the players folder is always '21,847' items and wont take any more, and all the arsenal pictures i want are there except for Mathieu Debuchy, also i used the 'FMM 2016 pre editor' to try and loan him to Bordeaux, but the game wouldn't recognise it, even tho, i did it right everytime, so i pasted the Vibe update preview 2 back in the database folder, for some reason Elneny wouldn't show up until i restarted my phone.

I have been following the instructions to the letter, i have been modding for 15 odd years, played every CM and FM and have moved plenty of stuff around from PC to phone, but this has me stumped.

The phone is brand new (week old) and my PC is a home built top of the range gaming pc.

What is the Debuchy ID so i can try and source out the individual file?

Archived