Swapped all english teams with danish, and now none of them play in european tournaments why?

Kefiren

I have tried to swap all the danish team with all the english, so the danish teams play in england and the english teams play in denmark. It seems to work okay, but a big mistake is that none of the teams in denmark and england qualify to champions league og europe legaue. But when I check the rules for the leagues it say that 3 teams will go to the group stage in champions league (the english league with danish teams) and in the danish league will the teams go the 3. round of champions league, but when the year is over and the champions league begins, none of the teams are in champions league. The same thing is about the europe league.

Are there maybe some of you who can help me fix this? I dont get any error when i test the rules in the editor, so i seems fine.

Here is the database: http://web.gratisupload.dk/f/8uzcurgfl0/

Btw I have testet it for 3 season with none teams from the leagues in european tournament.s

did you just swap the teams ?

Check if it corrected the teams nation /continent.

That might cause the conflict

I have just dobbelt checked and in the english leagues with the danish teams they all have england as nation and the same thing with the english teams have denmark as nation

But cities and stadiums are still in the other nation?

Yeah they are, but I dont think thats the problem, because I have played with Rangers from Scotland in Premier League and when I played with them, there was no problem with the stadium and cities.

This would be my next question

Rangers and Celtic might be ok because they are part of the British isles

I seems to work after I changed based nation to england for the danish teams, and denmark for the english teams and also changed continental cup nation to england for the danish teams and denmark for the english team. I hope you understand it :p Now im going on holliday for 10 season to see if there is any mistakes :)

Thanks for helping :)

Archived