Rebuilding Hull City - Anyone have an experience with these young signings?

Hi,

I am currently in a save with Hull City and undertaking an overhaul of the squad and rebuilding the team after their relegation.

I have offloaded a couple of high earning bigger names like Aluko and Elmohammady and reinvested that money into younger players from the lower leagues with hunger and desire. These players have been brought in for relatively low amounts with the intention of developing them over the next couple of seasons before selling them on for much bigger fees and reinvesting that money in more youth players but not of all improving the facilities.

I want to create a legacy at the club and create success by scouting, developing and unearthing young talent and developing them. I will rarely if ever sign any players over 22. Any players over 22 will likely be veterans brought in for experience and tutoring.

Current players like Dawson, Davies, Maloney, Ryan Taylor, Huddlestone etc all in tutoring roles.

I have promoted from within as well. With Brian Lenihan becoming a first team starter and the player of the season so far.

I have converted Robertson and Odubajo to wingers instead of playing them as wing back and so far this has been a success. They are much better suited and perform much better with attacking freedom without worrying about having to defend as much. Much like Gareth Bale who started his career as a full back.

Here are my signings;

Screen_Shot_2016_02_10_at_21_24_00.png

Anyone had any experience with any of these players and know whether the can progress into quality players.

Screen_Shot_2016_02_10_at_22_38_24.png

Screen_Shot_2016_02_10_at_22_38_50.png

Screen_Shot_2016_02_10_at_22_39_22.png

Screen_Shot_2016_02_10_at_22_40_48.png

Everytime i play with a lower division team, there is a defender called Jonathan Munsah that plays for Evian (they just got relegated to ligue 2 in France), he PA is about 150 and is fairly young. His current ability is quite high as well. You can get him for a free transfer after the first season. I got to the Prem with millwall and a couple of teams offered me 35 mil for him. He can also play as a ball winning midfielder in between defense and the midfield; quite handy if you are missing a defensive midfielder for certain formations.

Personally I think your verbal attacked on me is uneeded and I will be consulting a moderator

Heh! Mental.

Anyway, in all my saves Andy Robinson has gone on to be one of the finest wing backs you can get on a reasonable budget. Surprised to see you using him in an advanced position and sticking Clucas at left back.

Other than that, as a Hull fan the best advice l can give is to not trust the Allams as far as you can chuck 'em. And you'll probably end up replacing Lenihan sooner than you think.

Rockymanu, don't be so unhelpful.

Nebularlagoon, check out the Hull thread in the Good Players & Team Guide forum: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/439413-Hull-City-A-F-C-quot-The-Tigers-quot

They will have experience with the players, signings and tactics. If you still require some tactical advice, there's always the Tactics forum.

Archived