Game Hangs after setting up my scouts

This is my first season playing the game.

- Just setup scouting (assigned all but 3 or 4 scouts).

- Hit Continue and Saturday afternoon processes fine

- Hit Continue and it loads Saturday night

- Hit Continue and the game hangs

I had setup scouting once and went through this process and the game crashed (no save). I setup scouting again, saved the game, and it still crashes. I am pretty sure my scout setup is different.

I uploaded the save file to the FTP server save games directory as Flyers.sav

So it seems I had a backup file from a couple game weeks back so I decided to give that a try. I set scouts earlier and continued to manage my team in every way. Hit the same exact Saturday and again the game locks up. I don't think it's scouting that is the problem.

I found some popular google results that suggested uncompressing the save file and going on vacation for one day. Uncompress did not work. One day of vacation did work.

Do you still have the saved game from before it hangs ? If you can upload it to our ftp I could have a look and see what the problem is.

Yes (and described in my original message). In the FTP saved games folder it is Flyers.sav

Thanks for taking a look! I had a similar problem a Saturday or two later. I read the patch notes and think it might be the "too many games" issue. I can test it later today...

Archived