Chinese clubs spending, featured in Patch 16.0.3?

You'll have to wait and see pretty much. SI don't ever tend to confirm what's coming in upcoming patches, mainly in case something can't be implemented and has to be changed last minute. It's more than just a data update to reflect the scope of change that happened as it wasn't big contracts to ageing stars but rather paying an enormous amount to players who typically you'd not expect to be making those moves.

I'm will be tricky for SI to make quite radical changes for the impending update & they might want to see what happens during the summer window as that allows additional development/testing time.

Hopefully they'll be able to get an accurate representation but I won't be holding is against them if we have to wait until FM17.

There is a thread in the Transfer 'bugs' forum, from memory they are looking into it, but cant guarantee any changes as its not a simple fix as such. So it will probably be FM17, which although a shame, this spending spree has just come out of the blue so its hard to pre-empt in for SI.

imo of course it will be reflected, FM prides itself on realisim, and from doing some research china have a 10 year plan in place to continue investing in chinese football.

How many ten year plans have they started so far? 5? 6?

Wait to see how many of these players return in six months due to unpaid wages in my opinion.

I doubt it. The transfer system still seem to place too much emphasis on reputation over money for most players, so it's likely a lot harder than just changing some database values - it'll be a coding matter. It's the same reason why albeit it's not as bad as in previous years, we still don't see quite the calibre of player joining the MLS in game as we do in real life.

Archived