Spurs move to Wembley?

Playing in my spurs save, it's 2017 and I we just got a 89,000 crowd. I was extremely confused until I looked at the clubs landmarks and in 2017 it says we moved to Wembley? White Hart lane isn't being revamped or anything we've just moved and I've had nothing to do with it, is this normal? Am I missing something?

• SI Staff

Hey SeanRTG,

In 2017 Tottenham move temporarily to Wembley before moving into the newly constructed New White Hart Lane, a move which should be completed in 2018. This is a fixed event. Does this match up with what you are seeing?

Cheers,

Seb.

Hey SeanRTG,

In 2017 Tottenham move temporarily to Wembley before moving into the newly constructed New White Hart Lane, a move which should be completed in 2018. This is a fixed event. Does this match up with what you are seeing?

Cheers,

Seb.

It does make sense, thank you. The only issue is that no where does it tell me that white hart lane is being reconstructed?

• SI Staff

Cheers for that SeanRTG. Having checked internally it appears when Tottenham are playing at the old White Hart Lane in 15/16, but clearly not whilst at Wembley. I will look into that. Regardless the move should go ahead as planned, especially if you started that save on 16.2.

Thanks,

Seb.

I thought the same when I played Spurs on my Liverpool save, they moved as normal the next year though.

What did surprise me is that the first community shield when Spurs moved into new white hart lane was actually at new white hart lane rather than Wembley.

It resolved itself completely after that though.

• SI Staff
I thought the same when I played Spurs on my Liverpool save, they moved as normal the next year though.

What did surprise me is that the first community shield when Spurs moved into new white hart lane was actually at new white hart lane rather than Wembley.

It resolved itself completely after that though.

Hey monkeywool,

That is actually a known issue which we hope to have fixed. Regardless it should only occur the first season after the move, from the second onwards it should behave as expected. If it does not please do let us know in the bugs' forum.

Cheers,

Seb.

Archived