Advanced rules in Denmark

beringer

I have now through some time, tried to add Prize money to the Danish leagues..., but the editor f***** the whole league up.

I have to change the prize money, and therefor I have to add advanced rules to Denmark..., but as soon as I go into advanced rules, the editor scrappes the whole rule from real tournament.

The danish best league goes from next year, from 12 teams to 14 teams..., and it is working in the game itself..., I just wan't to change the prize money, so they are a little better, and in time, I would also be able to change to reputation of the league..., but every time I change Denmark to advanced rules, it change the fate of the best league (Superliga), to only contain 12 teams in the future...

Even if I go in, and manually change it all, to the real values, it does not work..., neiter in test competition, or in the game..., it simply isn't possible to edit the danish league system, to have the real rules, and just change prize money..., it gets scrapped every time I try.

So hope it is a bug, that it somehow goes in and changes the rules, from real, to old.

Because it is most likely not a bug.

I think the new structure is the root of the problem. When you activate advanced rules, you will basically see two sets of nation rules for Denmark: A 2015 set with the old league structure and a 2016 set with the new one.

Have you changed the prize money for both?

Because it is most likely not a bug.

I think the new structure is the root of the problem. When you activate advanced rules, you will basically see two sets of nation rules for Denmark: A 2015 set with the old league structure and a 2016 set with the new one.

Have you changed the prize money for both?

Yes I have..., but it is not there the problem is..., it is already when I apply the add advanced rules option, then it only use the 2015 structure from then on..., and not even the structure written in the database, because it does not relegate only one team, but two teams..., so the problem is, that it crashes the structure even at start when you apply advanced rules. That's why I figure there's some kind of bug in it. Because it is NOT possible to use the 2015 and 2016 roots in the game, and therefor it is NOT possible to add prize money, or change the reputation of the leagues in Denmark.

I have done that..., all 3 have been changed..., but this still don't change the fact, that EVEN when I don't change ANYTHING, just convert it to advanced rules, the league changes, and don't apply the future development, from 12 to 14 teams..., even without changing anything.

That's why I have created a bug, 'cause it seems like that there are no way to do it, because the changes from the game, crashes, when the advanced rules are applied.

Or it does work for most of the people. Do you use the official steam version of the game?

Yes I do..., I have all the games since CM back in 98 paid for..., so it is the real game and editor.

I can change everything else, the english league..., and I can create leagues, and clubs and make everything work for the game..., just not the Danish top division..., it keeps letting the league only consist of 12 teams, as soon as I go to advanced rules..., even without changing anything.

If it is because the league after this season changes from 12 to 14 teams, and there therefor are some sort of changes, that can't be edited, because they is put into a code file, and the game code, I can not say..., but seems strange that I can edit all other things in the game, except the danish leagues.

The fact that something is impossible to do using the editor doesn't make it a bug...

Correct..., but the fact, that the editor changes things, just because you use an option, things you don't want to change, that sounds like a bug.

Archived