[1.1] Some CBA issues with ELCs

So according to the CBA, this is how Entry-Level Contracts work:

18-21: 3-year deal

22-23: 2-year deal

24: 1-year deal

25-27 (EUROPEANS ONLY) - 1-year deal

I have the rights to a few players who are 19 and 20 years old, playing in the Canadian Juniors, and when I try to offer them ELCs, it will only let me give them 2-year deals.

Additionally, there's the Entry-Level slide where if 18 or 19 year old players play less than 10 games with their NHL club, their contract slides for an additional year. Meaning the contract year doesn't count and the contract is extended for another year with the same terms. I don't see this in the game either.

I'd also like to see an option to add bonuses for winning season trophies (i.e. Vezina, Hart, etc.), which is also a part of the CBA.

Source: http://www.wingingitinmotown.com/2013/6/14/4414710/getting-to-know-the-cba-episode-2-the-draft

Additionally, there's the Entry-Level slide where if 18 or 19 year old players play less than 10 games with their NHL club, their contract slides for an additional year. Meaning the contract year doesn't count and the contract is extended for another year with the same terms. I don't see this in the game either.

My understanding is this does occur, but you won't see the change until the end of the season (IIRC it occurs when the big/longer "season change" sim occurs at the end of June, so checking in July you should see the slide has occurred)

Archived