B Team job security issue

In 2021-2022 season and just got the job at Sevilla Atletico - Sevilla's B side who are playing in segunda div B group 4. It's a nice change of pace to what I'm used to playing and is an interesting challenge having to work entirely with what the A team provide you with! Currently 2nd in division after 10 games and the team are starting to gel nicely and perform well. However my job status is insecure and my board have told me they are disappointed in my reign - the only reason given is that they are "extremely concerned at the lack of development" in one of the players in the squad and they are "unsure whether he will ever push for a first team place'...problem for me is that the a team sent him on loan for the season! So I'm worried I'm going to lose a job I'm doing well at and enjoying because of something that's completely beyond my control!!

Just thought I'd rant on here to see if anybody else has had the same/similar happen to them?

In 2021-2022 season and just got the job at Sevilla Atletico - Sevilla's B side who are playing in segunda div B group 4. It's a nice change of pace to what I'm used to playing and is an interesting challenge having to work entirely with what the A team provide you with! Currently 2nd in division after 10 games and the team are starting to gel nicely and perform well. However my job status is insecure and my board have told me they are disappointed in my reign - the only reason given is that they are "extremely concerned at the lack of development" in one of the players in the squad and they are "unsure whether he will ever push for a first team place'...problem for me is that the a team sent him on loan for the season! So I'm worried I'm going to lose a job I'm doing well at and enjoying because of something that's completely beyond my control!!

Just thought I'd rant on here to see if anybody else has had the same/similar happen to them?

Not to me directly, but as Bilbao manager I regularly got messages saying my B team manager was under threat and about to lose his job, despite doing well with the players at his disposal. I was always disappointed to see a good quality coach with the right attributes let go because he wasn't doing well enough (while his performance seemed fine to me). Perhaps more human control of the situation would help? When the game first came out I seem to remember appointing a B team manager and having that control, however somewhere along the line it went to the board - despite the option in staff responsibilities not changing.

Archived