Formations with multiple AMCs

I have 3-4 players who are natural AMCs. A couple of them have the attributes to break defences and score goals, and all four of them can be playmakers. So my question is how to use as many of them as possible in an above average Italian team. I am in a transfer window, so I can supplement them as needed, but I already have two versatile wingbacks.

The formation options I am considering:

1. 4-3-2-1 narrow Christmas tree

2. 4-2-3-1 narrow

3. 4-2-2-2 narrow box

4. 4-2-4-0

Or I could use 1-2 them out of position as central midfielders (advanced playmaker, roaming playmaker, and/or CMa) in a number of formations like a 4-3-1-2.

What would you do? Have you ever created an effective tactic with multiple AMCs involved?

There's a really good blog here that discusses strikerless formations, some of which contain multiple AMCs, so that might be worth a look.

If you're looking to keep a striker, I'd be inclined to lean towards the narrow 4231 - as an initial thought, maybe attacking wingbacks, two holding midfields (probably in the DM line), the central AMC in a playmaker role, linking up the midfielders with the attackers, then the other two AMcs and the striker as more attacking roles (maybe AM(a), SS(a), AF(a)?).

I played with the narrow X-Mas formation during the second part of my first season with Sheffield United (Championship). Lost very few games but a lot of draws, often against bigger teams..

BWM-DLP-B2B

SS-AP

AF

The main tactic was to have a lot of quality AMCs to exploit the space between Midfield and defenders and have Fullbacks coming up for crosses. Worked well for the second part of season 2. But having massive problems during the start-up of the third. Was thinking of dropping the tactic here to get some feedback from the community..

I have 3-4 players who are natural AMCs. A couple of them have the attributes to break defences and score goals, and all four of them can be playmakers. So my question is how to use as many of them as possible in an above average Italian team. I am in a transfer window, so I can supplement them as needed, but I already have two versatile wingbacks.

The formation options I am considering:

1. 4-3-2-1 narrow Christmas tree

2. 4-2-3-1 narrow

3. 4-2-2-2 narrow box

4. 4-2-4-0

Or I could use 1-2 them out of position as central midfielders (advanced playmaker, roaming playmaker, and/or CMa) in a number of formations like a 4-3-1-2.

What would you do? Have you ever created an effective tactic with multiple AMCs involved?

I use a sort of 4-3-2-1 which works rather well.

I play with Liverpool (no transfers) so am limited with the strikers, and wanted to have a tactic to try and get the best of Coutinho/Firmino who play as AP/AM.

Currently unbeaten in the league having won the last 6 matches.

Not sure if it will work for your side but you're welcome to give it a try if you want?

http://www.mediafire.com/download/jpg5jhh43j6ddqi/22321_31803C94-EDA4-4897-B39D-11C78EAF32AD.fmf

Archived