Is changing 2d players icons still possible?

edenra

You should still be able to change the 2d icons, however the format has slightly changed in FM16, they now only use one graphic called kit, instead of the old method that had different files for different angles, if you just rename the first file to 'kit' for each icon size then they should hopefully work.

You should still be able to change the 2d icons, however the format has slightly changed in FM16, they now only use one graphic called kit, instead of the old method that had different files for different angles, if you just rename the first file to 'kit' for each icon size then they should hopefully work.

Michael, I know this is not the right place, but I need to talk to you. I need to find those files "match small incidents" and "match title bar." I forgot how to download the Resource Archiver. Could you tell me how to find these files again by the program?

Thank you Michael, it worked, the only problem is that it only uses the first file I renamed, so I've got 23 people sliding on their belly. Is it still possible to have the multiple angles working?

Don't think so the game only uses the one file now as it rotates that file instead of using different files for different angles, the best you'd be able to do is use one of the other old files picking one that gives the best angle.

Too bad, I liked the Tsubasa feel but thanks very much anyway!

Archived