New players

mattcanary

Hello there,

If I wanted to create a new league of 32 teams (2 divisions of 16 teams each) with corresponding reserve and youth leagues, how many players would you recommend I add to the database? This British league would replace the English, Welsh, Scottish and Northern Irish leagues. 32 new clubs would be formed to make up the league. No relegation from the second division.

There would also be other non-league clubs added to the system so that an FA Cup could be played with a decent number of rounds.

The idea would be to remove all real players from the game and make up my own British players and then for the game to generate some fake international players (or perhaps I would need to make up some foreign players for the game as well).

I would just be having the new British league as active - with a squad wage limit and a limit of 3 non British players (excluding Irish) in the matchday squad.

I'm thinking mybe 4000-5000 British players. Would this be a realistic number.

Would the computer be able to generate it's own foreign players in addition to these British players, so that foreign players can be brought in to the league in limited numbers, and so that European and international competitions wouldn;t have too many greyed out players?

I think 4000 players are more than enough for this structure with just 32 active teams.

You can tick "add players to playable teams" to fill up the squads in all the active leagues and divisions with generated players. You should also untick "do not add key staff".

Archived