Lower League - Name THE one key attribute in your best player!

Work rate and determination - essential no matter what level of the game you're playing at.

After that I pretty much go one attribute for each position. Central Defenders - Tackling, Full backs - pace, Midfield attack - passing, Midfield defend - tackling, Wingers - usually pace, sometimes crossing. Forwards - finishing.

Always like to have one good dead ball player in lower leagues too, so will compromise on the above for that.

Nice to have attributes on all players, determination, work rate and concentration.

Teamwork is also an important attribute, otherwise they may not respect manager instructions some times.

If only one I would say determination. However my management style doesn't rely on just one attribute, my players have to have double figures for teamwork, work rate and aggression as well as determination, or at the very least 3 out of the 4, with th other 3 being 12+.

• 3 weeks later...
Teamwork is also an important attribute, otherwise they may not respect manager instructions some times.

Knowing my own limitations, it might actually be better for the team if they ignored my tactical instructions from time to time. ;-)

• 2 months later...

Archived