Help Dc United

Hi, I am doing a save with FC United, I am almost new in FM, I have played a little since Fm14 but never undertood quite well the game, and didn't gave it that much of time. Now I am ready, I started a save with liverpool and I got bored and wanted something harder (I exaggerated) so I picked FC united.

I already read a lot of blogs and tips and hints so I am almost doing the things right, so let's start.

My problem: I am having trouble with defending, First 5 games: 10 goals scored, 15 conceded. After that I started a losing streak where I changed my formation every game trying to solve the problem. I won 3-0, then the next game I lose 5-0 and I get in another losing streak. I am in mid table, but I want to know what's wrong.

I am playing a 4-3-3

Gk/sweeper (my gk is actually pretty good)

Rb(def)/limited cb (def)/cb (cover)/Lb (def)

CM (supportf)/ball recoverin mc(def)/adv playmaker (atk)

Rw (atk)/advanced forward/Lw (atk)

Most goals are inside the box, the assist are by both wings ( something like 20 goals, 10 assist by left side, 10 assist by right side)

Instructions:

Standard, Fluid

Low tempo, normal defense line, play offside, direct pass, exploit the wings.

Before I had very open kind of play, but I believed that was causing the goals in the middle of the box because the cb where open so the striker was free so I am playin not very open or something like that (my game is in spanish so I don't know the exact name of the instruction)

I believe I am doing the things right, I hired a lot of better pñayers than what I had, only one player is less than 3 stars, and I hired employees that gave me the best defense, tactics in the league, and everything else over the average.

If you need more info or photos, just tell me...

Archived