FM16 Touch upgrade

Like many people, I felt CM03 was a highlight of the series. I continued playing regularly up to about FM07 though, maybe' 08. Since then, I've bought roughly every other version and found it too convoluted to sustain my interest without frustrating me (it's what happens when you get older). FM Touch seemed to be the answer to my prayers and I've been enjoying playing my first season a lot. Weirdly, I find that I do miss some of the extra interaction features though. So, having paid for FM Touch (on PC - I'm not a tablet owner), is it possible to pay an upgrade fee for the full game rather than having to buy it all again? And, in a related question, if I do upgrade/buy it all again, is it possible to transfer my save file from Touch to the full version?

No, AFAIK, there isn't an option to upgrade, unfortunately.

There will definitely not be an option to transfer over to full FM from FMT. They are different game modes.

Worth hoping and asking, even if it was unlikely. As for the upgrade fee, with most players buying their games through Steam, this seems like a bit of an oversight.

Archived