Achievements how to unlock

Dear All,

I kindly need your support due to understand how to unlock some achievements:

- Champions Streak (You won 5 different league competitions): I've already played in 5 different league in my 30 years season, it was with the first release. Very luckily with the new patch will works.

- Well Travelled (You won 5 different top league competitions): As for Champions Streak I played in Italy, England, Germany, France and Spain winning all the cups but I didn't receive the achievement. With the new patch I hope it will works.

How an I unlock all of those achuievements:

- Unlock No Work Permits (You unlocked no work permits)

- Unlock Son Generated (You unlocked son generated)

- Unlock No Transfer Windows (You unlocked no transfer windows)

- Unlock No Sacking (You unlocked no sacking)

- Unlock Foreign Influx (You unlocked foreign influx)

- Unlock All Players Interested (You unlocked all players interested)

- Custom Challenge (Challenge Completed: Custom Challenge) I already won all the challenges but I cannot see Custom Challenge.

- Design a Son (You unlocked design a son) This achievement should be unlocked playing for 20 years in the same team. I've done it with the first release, there were a bug before?

- All Job Applications (You unlocked all job applications) From what I understood I need to win 20 different cups. Does they count the world cup, european cup, Australian cup, America's cup?

Thanks a lot for your support :)

The achievements you list at the bottom are almost all FM Touch achievements, by the sounds of it.

If you go to FM --> Downloads in the game, you should see what is required to unlock an achievement/unlockable.

Archived