Pre match advice..

Randomly, my Assistant Manager has decided that - after being at the club for a number of years, having my scouts scouting next opponent etc - he no longer has the knowledge to offer any advice on the player instruction screen -

I usually set my own anyway as a rule, but can anyone answer why he's now 'unqualified' to do his job? Lol

Chances are that the next opponents are based in an inactive league & as such there are no recent matches to assess them as a team, is that the case?

Is the Championship an active division?

If it is & Brighton have recent matches on their record are you able to provide a save before the next opponent report is generated?

I've had something similar to this too. I started a new game recently and set my assistant up to do the OI. I didn't take too much notice of his stats before I did that because I like to tweak the instructions a bit after he has given his opinion. I'm sure he gave me minimal advice before a couple of games, and then in the next game he said that he wasn't confident enough to offer advice. Maybe it's to do with his tactical knowledge or some hidden attribute?

Barside - Yeah it is, I was promoted from it and played them the season before last, but I will look to see if I have a file,

but like I said, no biggie to me, I change it a little anyway..

Mrw072 - that's the one, I couldn't remember the exact wording, thanks :)

This happened to me also. I started to play defuge challenge with salford. Signed an Ass-Man with 12-man management , 10- tactical knowledge and around 12 each in det,mot,dis JPA and JPP and the whole season he said he is not confident enough to give advice.

What the hell is he doing in football :D

Anyone seeing this & not sure why should raise it in the bugs forum along with uploading a copy if saves showing the issue, there might be a logical reason that you're missing or the game is failing to get across or it could be a bug in the advice system, only way to be sure is for SI to take a look.

Archived