nearly all red arrows in training at 25?

Like i said i have a centre back who at 26yo has got red arrows on a high % of his attributes, i am training him tackling which is one of the attributes that has no arrows with it? he's not training any PPM's or a new position so i don't see how his CA can be effected and he ain't injured.

do you think he is at his CA potential and it is me trying to train tackling, but that's not moving at all.

so why does this seem to happen now and again and what should i do about it?

i still don't understand hoe a player is peak at 27-30 (or whatever) when they don't seem to improve since 23/24?Thanks any advice is apreciated.

If he's a CB, he already has high tackling I suppose.

The higher the attribute, the more potential ability it costs to get an extra point.

Points reallocate by training.

I guess you can figure the rest on your own :)

Don't worry about it, it's a temporary anomaly that happens now and again usually after a match. Look again in a few days time and the arrows will have disappeared.

So long as the long term development is overall showing an improvement, that's the important thing.

To explain this anomaly away I like to "role play" it like this: the morning of a match your players are at their peak, fit and raring to go. The morning after a match, the players have just run their socks off and been kicked for 90 mins by the oppositions' Chopper Harris. They're not feeling quite so fit any more, so their "red arrows" reflect this. As the week progresses, they become fit again, actually show signs of improvement and the arrows change back to green.

If he's a CB, he already has high tackling I suppose.

The higher the attribute, the more potential ability it costs to get an extra point.

Points reallocate by training.

I guess you can figure the rest on your own :)

his tackling is only 13?

so he's at his potential i guess, still can't work out why they say peak at 28 ish then.

Archived