Pretty good gaming PC, how many leagues?

Hi i know you will probably say all of them etc, but i want long term stability of my game as i wont start another one now until 2017 comes out.

my pc is..

i7-3770k

Samsung Evo 850 ssd

GTX 970

16gb ddr3 1866mhz

What is the recommended player count for smooth quick progress and do view only leagues slow the game down at all? i normally run about 70k-100k players but it does start to get unstable after a few seasons when the regens kick in.

How long is a piece of string?

We can't tell you what is the definite amount to load up because we don't know what sort of performance you are comfortable... for instance, I play a 120k database with a much less system than yours, but i'm quite happy with the speed (or lack thereof) that I get...

But to look at it like this:

Ram is irrelevant, 4-8gb is more than enough, anything after isn't doing anything , multitasking and beyond.

HDD is irrelevant

If you have a dedicated graphics card, you're set, never mind the level really these days... so irrelevant..

So it comes down to your cpu... yours, despite being a few generations old is great, it will run fm great... run the amount you're happy with and try not to obsess with it too much, it will suck the joy out of the game.

That said, any more queries can go here if you don't mind:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/316085-New-Laptop-PC-Help-Needed

Cheers

Archived