Unhappy because training won't produce any more results

So your training him jumping reach and not aerial ability? Both are two very different things. How tall is the player and what's his current attribute? Plus individual focus is short-term not long-term, training in a specific attribute for 6 months is a big waste of training. It should be used for no more than 3 months at a time really.

i want him not to be a disappointment in the aerial game...

So what are you actually training in? As Cleon points out, aerial ability is a goalkeeper only attribute so if you are training a centre back that, it's no wonder he isn't improving.

If it's Jumping Reach you are training him in, well he's only 6' tall (180cm). How much of an "aerial game" as you put it do you think he'll ever have?

Well i think I didn't put it with the best possible words and you guys also misunderstood. I'm not trying to teach him the Aerial Ability GK attribute, i'm trying to rise his Jumping Reach attribute. It doesnt really make sense that it wont go up because of his height, i've seen shorter players with higher JR.

A players jumping reach cannot exceed his height, so you're mistaken saying you've seen short players with high jumping reach. For example someone 5ft can't see his jumping reach go higher than 10 etc. Those aren't the exact figures btw but you get the point.

• 2 weeks later...

Is interesting, i didn't know that attributes could be topped by other factors. Jumping reach is logical but there are others attributes topped?

Currently i have the same problem with a striker, i put him to train passing and he become unhappy. Passing is currently at 11 and the player has 15 on technique and first touch. Maybe it could be about the time spent on that, he was four month on that but the attribute didn't change.

Is interesting, i didn't know that attributes could be topped by other factors. Jumping reach is logical but there are others attributes topped?

Currently i have the same problem with a striker, i put him to train passing and he become unhappy. Passing is currently at 11 and the player has 15 on technique and first touch. Maybe it could be about the time spent on that, he was four month on that but the attribute didn't change.

It's only Jumping Reach.

Archived