iPad questions

Apologies if these questions have been asked before but I'm very new to fm on iPad and still getting used to it...

In player histories, I can't seem to click on past seasons to see the full breakdown of their stats - is this possible?

The two finger swipe doesn't seem to work - if I'm in a player profile I assumed a two finger swipe would move the screen to the next player in the squad?

Is there the ability to ask for improvements to the number of scouts, training and youth facilities, and most importantly youth recruitment? I'm with Spurs and want the best facilities and youth developement, I have Established youth recruitment but want to improve on it

Hope you can help, cheers

Hey Burty:

In player histories, I can't seem to click on past seasons to see the full breakdown of their stats - is this possible?

Not currently possible. I like to do the same, but it's not available on the iPad touch version. This would be a huge plus for me to add this - I'm guessing it's down to database size? I don't know. It's also limited to league appearances, not total appearances.

The two finger swipe doesn't seem to work - if I'm in a player profile I assumed a two finger swipe would move the screen to the next player in the squad?I haven't even tried that....

Is there the ability to ask for improvements to the number of scouts, training and youth facilities, and most importantly youth recruitment? I'm with Spurs and want the best facilities and youth developement, I have Established youth recruitment but want to improve on it

Not sure. I don't think the number of scouts can be improved. I think training is pretty much as it is. My Youth facilities aren't the highest level - I've asked a couple of times in Liverpool saves to upgrade, and been politely told to "jam it" by the execs.... ;)

Thanks for the reply

I thought the history issue may be due to database size on the iPad. The swiping thing I thought would make it easier when scrolling through your players, but no big deal.

I've not had the option to improve youth recruitment in board requests, just adjust budgets or ask for a new contract. Hopefully I'll get that option as the game progresses.

Archived