Football's Next Star

Don't really understand why Gradi is getting all the clean sheets and Shaw is conceding a few.. Not complaining, mind you! Just hope it leads to him being at a club that he can progress with.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good to see youngster Galen hitting the leaderboard every month (if only a 4th place finisher in most of those months---pesky fullbacks stealing the show!). A solid starting season for him!

March 2016

Results

Vanarama National - FNS 3-0 Woking

FA Trophy Semi Final 1st Leg - Wrexham 2-0 FNS

Vanarama National - Chester 2-2 FNS

FA Trophy Semi Final 2nd Leg - FNS 2-2 Wrexham

Vanarama National - FNS 4-1 Barrow

Vanarama National - Dover 0-2 FNS

A tremendously disappointing month. Yes we confirmed a playoff place, and yes we went unbeaten in the league again but we threw away a great chance at taking home the FA Trophy, going down 4-2 on aggregate over 2 legs that we dominated. As good as these youngsters are they do sometimes lack the cutting edge needed in this game, but I'm sure with time they'll learn.

League Table

VobPCcd.png

Player Stats

C8aN9zZ.png

Rankings

Defensive:

1st - Jack Quispe

2nd - Vilis Ozolinsh

3rd - Galen DeKay

4th - Andrew McGowan

None of the defence exactly covered themselves in glory this month, a lot of sloppy work at the back and with both of the regular fullback stars looking just a little bit off the pace. Maybe the long season is starting to take its toll but hopefully this was just a momentary blip and they can finish the season strong.

Support:

1st - Michael van Aarde

2nd - Wilson

3rd - Chris Draycott

4th - Leon Jorge

van Aarde really has taken first place and made it his own. What's it gonna take to dislodge this kid from his spot? Another month where he didn't do anything really eye catching, no assists, no goals, only 4 shots taken all month but he continues to do exactly what is needed of him, being a very reliable midfield general and allowing the more creative players around him to find the space to operate effectively.

Offensive:

1st - Graham Brophy

2nd - Chak Tau

3rd - Ace Robinson

4th - Kristian Dwyer

Brophy has most certainly found his shooting boots with 8 goals in 6 games this month, he's finally looking like a reliable goal threat and deservedly picks up first place again. Unfortunately his fine work wasn't backed up by the rest of the teams attacking players and there really wasn't much to pick out in terms of positives with Chak taking second by virtue of the fact that he had a couple of good moments and Robinson just sneaking in ahead of Dwyer by being marginally less terrible.

Why do the keepers both get guaranteed starts whilst other positions have to hope for the best?

From my experience with this kind of thing in the past the majority of outfield players go rotated into the team enough to get a chance, and there have been quite a few occasions this season where players have picked up points on the back of one or two appearances. It's rare for a player to get almost no appearances and I will consider forcing a few player selections next season.

The reason why the goalkeepers are guaranteed appearances is because without doing so one of them is guaranteed to not get a single appearance over the two years. The AI never rotates keepers so if the number one choice stayed injury free (which is pretty likely) then the second choice keeper wouldn't set foot on the pitch, whereas with outfield players it's normally the case that they'd all get rotated in at some point.

May 2016 & End of Season Report

Results

Vanarama Trophy - Eastleigh 1-4 FNS

Vanarama Trophy - FNS 0-0 Aldershot

Vanarama Trophy - FNS 2-0 Bromley

Vanarama Trophy - Grimsby 1-2 FNS

Vanarama Trophy - FNS 2-2 Kidderminster

Vanarama Trophy - Lincoln 1-2 FNS

So there we have it, 9 months after a bunch of kids were thrown together for the first time the season is done and dusted and quite frankly they've walked all over the rest of the division! A few hiccups along the way but overall they're looking like a very useful outfit and I'm sure that one more season here and they'll all be very well set to move on to the wider world of professional football.

League Table

5ujy2OA.png

Player Stats

F1yVDwt.png

Club Awards

P2R70zP.png

League Awards

Player of the Season - Chuk Tau

Top Goalscorer - 2nd - Graham Brophy

Rankings

Goalkeepers:

1st - Mario Gradi

2nd - James Shaw

For the first time we have the goalkeepers ranked this month. While technically Shaw was stronger in some areas, making more saves per match and less mistakes over the course of the season, the number of clean sheets that Gradi had simply cannot be ignored and so the number 1 spot has to go to Gradi.

Defensive:

1st - Andrew McGowan

2nd - Galen DeKay

3rd - Vilis Ozolinsh

4th - Alfred Geolan

Support:

1st - Michael van Aarde

2nd - Wilson

3rd - Leon Jorge

4th - Chris Draycott

Offensive:

1st - Chak Tau

2nd - Ace Robinson

3rd - Graham Brophy

4th - Joel Acosta

So, after a long season the boys have a chance for a well deserved break because in six weeks time it starts all over again. Let's hope they make the most of their rest & relaxation and come back refreshed and ready for the challenge of League 2.

Season 2 Pre-Season

Player Profiles

GK - James Shaw - Initial Profile - Season 2

GK - Mario Gradi - Initial Profile - Season 2

DR - Andrew McGowan - Initial Profile - Season 2

DR - Jake Mulrooney - Initial Profile - Season 2

DL - Alfred Geolan - Initial Profile - Season 2

DL - Vilis Ozolinsh - Initial Profile - Season 2

DC - Killian Luka - Initial Profile - Season 2

DC - Jack Quispe - Initial Profile - Season 2

DC - Vasiliy Pupkin - Initial Profile - Season 2

DC - Galen DeKay - Initial Profile - Season 2

DM - Wilson - Initial Profile - Season 2

DM - Chris Draycott - Initial Profile - Season 2

MC - Michael van Aarde - Initial Profile - Season 2

MC - Leon Jorge - Initial Profile - Season 2

MR - Kristian Dwyer - Initial Profile - Season 2

MR - Chak Tau - Initial Profile - Season 2

ML - Alexander Baker - Initial Profile - Season 2

ML - Ace Robinson - Initial Profile - Season 2

AMC - Ariel Pryde - Initial Profile - Season 2

AMC - Arron Balmerk - Initial Profile - Season 2

ST - Graham Brophy - Initial Profile - Season 2

ST - Ugrasen Deshveer - Initial Profile - Season 2

ST - Joel Acosta - Initial Profile - Season 2

International Updates

Senior Internationals

Arron Balmerk - Tahiti - 11 caps, 0 goals

Chak Tau - Hong Kong - 8 caps, 1 goal

Vilis Ozolinsh - Latvia - 5 caps, 0 goals

Graham Brophy - Faroe Islands - 1 cap, 0 goals

Ariel Pryde - Israel - 1 cap, 0 goals

Ugrasen Deshveer - India - 1 cap, 0 goals

Joel Acosta - Philippines - 1 cap, 1 goal

Under 21 Internationals

Alexander Baker - Wales - 7 caps, 0 goals

Vasiliy Pupkin - Russia - 6 caps, 0 goals

Killian Luka - Ireland - 5 caps, 0 goals

James Shaw - England - 1 cap, 0 goals

Under 19 Internationals

Every player not mentioned above, with the exception of Andrew McGowan and Wilson, have been capped at Under 19 level.

Changes for this season

Due to some rumblings about the unfairness of the team selection by the Assistant Manager, a more equal solution has been sought for this season.

The team will be split into two line-ups which will alternate each month. This should result in each player getting roughly the same number of appearances over the course of the season and making sure each player has a proper chance to prove themselves.

As a result of this change in selection policy the monthly rankings will be dropped and instead each group of players will be ranked at the end of the season with the points awarded being 24 for 1st place, 21 for 2nd, 18 for 3rd, 15 for 4th and so on. To keep things consistent the current points tallies from the first season have been updated to reflect the new scoring system.

Quick question. Why are all the players joining Man Utd? I thought they would join clubs according to their ranking. Am I just missing something?

That's just something he put into their profiles to keep them from being poached before they get assigned their clubs after two seasons.

Quick question. Why are all the players joining Man Utd? I thought they would join clubs according to their ranking. Am I just missing something?

I did say it in the first post!

As Podunk said it's a placeholder, if a player is set for a future transfer they can't be signed by anybody so I stuck in a future transfer to make sure that the players all stayed at FNS for 2 years.

Participating Clubs Announced

After a season of suspense we can finally confirm the list of clubs that have agreed to take part in this experiment.

The players will be signed by the following clubs according to their ranking:

1st - Barcelona

2nd - Atletico Madrid

3rd - Manchester City

4th - Paris Saint-Germain

5th - Sporting CP

6th - Dortmund

7th - Napoli

8th - Wolfsburg

9th - Everton

10th - Sampdoria

11th - FC Twente

12th - Deportivo

13th - Sunderland

14th - Thun

15th - Rangers

16th - NEC

17th - Bolton

18th - Boavista

19th - Dundalk

20th - FC Emmen

21st - York City

The goalkeepers, as they won't be in the main ranking list will find themselves at the following clubs:

1st - Atalanta

2nd - Oldham

So as you can see we really do have a wide range of clubs taking part, seeing our players starting their careers all around Europe and at all different level and while I'm sure that the prospect of a big money deal at Barcelona or Atletico is something any youngster would want, I have a sneaking suspicion that we might see the underdogs at the smaller clubs prove a lot of their doubters wrong.

Gee, I wonder why some people should be a little upset about their play time being a little unfair. Ending the sarcasm, If Ariel didn't get a start in that final month, he would've played as many times for FNS as the Israeli National Team, that's not a great sign there.

Same here... Killian Luka player one or two more matches for FNS the whole season, than he did for the Irish U-21 squad... :-O And half of them probably was Cup games.

August 2016

Results

Sky Bet League 2 - FNS 3-0 Bristol Rovers

Capital One Cup First Round - FNS 2-1 Brentford (Championship)

Sky Bet League 2 - AFC Wimbledon 1-0 FNS

Sky Bet League 2 - FNS 2-0 Chester

Sky Bet League 2 - Bury 2-1 FNS

Capital One Cup Second Round - West Brom (Premiership) 2-3 FNS

Sky Bet League 2 - FNS 2-1 Mansfield

Well I think it's fair to say that the lads can be very happy with their first month in the Football League, a pretty solid return of 9 points from 5 games and two outstanding wins in the Capital One Cup against quality opposition should give the team real confidence. If I had to be demanding I'd say that they should have done even better in the league this month however as against both Wimbledon and Bury we were the stronger side throughout but failed to capitalise on that.

League Table

bDFXIMC.png

Player Stats

Xuob9ZR.png

I did say it in the first post!

As Podunk said it's a placeholder, if a player is set for a future transfer they can't be signed by anybody so I stuck in a future transfer to make sure that the players all stayed at FNS for 2 years.

Okay thanks guys. I guess I just didn't read it properly.:p

September 2016

Results

Sky Bet League 2 - Morecambe 1-1 FNS

Sky Bet League 2 - FNS 1-1 Northampton

Johnstone's Paint Trophy South First Round - Crawley (League 2) 1-3 FNS

Sky Bet League 2 - FNS 3-1 Hartlepool

Capital One Cup Third Round - Burnley (Championship) 1-3 FNS

Sky Bet League 2 - Plymouth 0-2 FNS

Sky Bet League 2 - Notts County 3-0 FNS

So close to an undefeated month in the league only to slip up badly at the final hurdle. Another great win in the Capital One Cup however, knocking out our second Championship team, but it does beg the question, how can we beat Burnley so easily and yet get hammered by Notts County? Predictable this team isn't!

League Table

21qDfSO.png

Player Stats

35PEvuT.png?1

October 2016

Sky Bet League 2 - FNS 2-2 Leyton Orient

Injury - Galen DeKay - Strained knee ligaments - 6 to 8 weeks

Johnstone's Paint Trophy Second Round - FNS 1-1(p) Peterborough (League 1)

Sky Bet League 2 - FNS 1-0 Rochdale

Injury - Wilson - Concussion - 10 days

Sky Bet League 2 - Crawley 0-2 FNS

Sky Bet League 2 - FNS 2-2 Cambridge

Injury - Kristian Dwyer - Concussion - 10 days

Capital One Cup Fourth Round - FNS 3-0 Southampton (Premiership)

Sky Bet League 2 - Newport County 1-1 FNS

What the hell is it with this team and the Capital One Cup! Another Premiership team bites the dust and once again it wasn't a lucky win, we bossed the game and wholeheartedly deserved the victory. Now before anybody says that we must have been playing their youth team, I assure you that's not the case. Their team included Alex McCarthy (their number 1 keeper), Cedric (their first choice right back), Virgil van Dijk and Kamil Glik (their first choice central defenders), Steven Davis and James Ward-Prowse (first choice midfielders) and Gaston Ramirez and Charlie Austin (both top quality strikers). I'm sure our luck will run out eventually, but with the run we're having a draw against Championship level Nottingham Forest in the next round is suddenly seeming much less daunting than it probably should!

League Table

Ti2xztk.png

Player Stats

HTh5Guu.png

November 2016

Results

Sky Bet League 2 - Barnet 2-3 FNS

FA Cup 1st Round - FNS 0-2 Fleetwood (League 1)

Injury - Leon Jorge - Twisted knee - 3 weeks

Sky Bet League 2 - FNS 2-0 Exeter

Injury - Arron Balmerk - Concussion - 10 days

Sky Bet League 2 - Port Vale 1-3 FNS

Sky Bet League 2 - FNS 4-0 Yeovil

Capital One Cup Quarter Final - Nottingham Forest (Championship) 2-3 FNS

So in the FA Cup we sucked, in the Johnstone's Paint Trophy we sucked, but in the Capital One Cup we keep marching on. I don't know how we're still in it but once again the team pulled out a remarkable performance against top quality opposition, matching Forest throughout the entire match and walking away with another well deserved victory. Unfortunately it doesn't get easier from here, this win sets up a semi-final tie with Arsenal and no matter which way you spin it you've got to say that this will probably be the end of the road.

League Table

Vj13i2G.png

Player Stats

aCHC8h4.png

December 2016 & January, February, March, April, May 2017

As there's been a bit of a delay in updates I figured I'd get the rest of the second season out of the way in one hit.

Results

Sky Bet League 2 - York 0-1 FNS

Sky Bet League 2 - Bristol Rovers 0-3 FNS

Sky Bet League 2 - FNS 3-0 Crewe

Sky Bet League 2 - FNS 2-1 Stevenage

Capital One Cup Semi-Final First Leg - FNS 0-2 Arsenal

Sky Bet League 2 - FNS 3-1 AFC Wimbledon

Sky Bet League 2 - Chester 1-2 FNS

Sky Bet League 2 - Oxford 2-1 FNS

Sky Bet League 2 - FNS 3-2 Bury

Capital One Cup Semi-Final Second Leg - Arsenal 2-0 FNS

Sky Bet League 2 - Mansfield 0-2 FNS

Sky Bet League 2 - FNS 4-1 Morecambe

Sky Bet League 2 - Northampton 0-5 FNS

Sky Bet League 2 - FNS 2-0 Notts County

Sky Bet League 2 - Hartlepool 0-0 FNS

Sky Bet League 2 - FNS 3-1 Plymouth

Sky Bet League 2 - Leyton Orient 1-0 FNS

Sky Bet League 2 - FNS 1-1 Barnet

Sky Bet League 2 - Rochdale 0-0 FNS

Sky Bet League 2 - FNS 1-0 Crawley

Sky Bet League 2 - Cambridge 1-0 FNS

Sky Bet League 2 - FNS 3-1 Newport County

Sky Bet League 2 - Exeter 0-2 FNS

Sky Bet League 2 - FNS 4-0 Port Vale

Sky Bet League 2 - Yeovil 0-1 FNS

Sky Bet League 2 - FNS 4-1 York

Sky Bet League 2 - Stevenage 1-5 FNS

Sky Bet League 2 - FNS 3-0 Oxford

Sky Bet League 2 - Crewe 2-1 FNS

League Table

CPEBcTc.png

Player Stats

V4TOHeh.png

2016/17 End of Season Report

So there we have it and I think its fair to say that these lads have exceeded expectations this year. Brushing aside everybody else in the league to break the 100 point barrier for the second season running, making it all the way to the Semi-Final of the Capital One Cup knocking out 3 Championship and 2 Premiership clubs along the way and time and time again showing the sheer class that a lot of this group have. It's almost a shame to break them up but I suppose it's time to send them on their way and let them loose on the professional game.

Club Awards

ExmHcNq.png

League Awards

Player of the Year - Kristian Dwyer

Players' Team of the Year - MR - Kristian Dwyer

Season Rankings:

To keep things fair the rankings have been done in such a way that there is only a top 6 for defenders and attackers, this is because there are only six support players and so if the other two groups had more than 6 places available there would be players picking up less point than even the worst of the support players have got. Points from season 1 have been adjusted to reflect this.

Goalkeepers:

1st - Mario Gradi

2nd - James Shaw

Once again Shaw had a season that was on paper better in every area with the one exception being that he conceded more goals! He made more saves per game, made less mistakes and was more accurate with his distribution, however he also kept nearly 1/3rd of the number of clean sheets Gradi did and conceded 11 more goals in 4 less games and at the end of the day that's all that a keeper is going to be judged on.

Defensive:

1st - Andrew McGowan

2nd - Galen DeKay

3rd - Vilis Ozolinsh

4th - Jake Mulrooney

=5th - Vasiliy Pupkin

=5th - Alfred Geolan

=6th - Killian Luka

=6th - Jack Quispe

So McGowan managed to carry on his form from last season into this one, always looking like a threat down the right flank and proved himself to be very capable of humiliating much more experienced players than himself. If I had to pick out a weakness I'd say that he has a bit of a habit of diving into tackles and he can try to be too ambitious with the ball, resulting in it being given away cheaply a bit too often however as this tends to happen well into the oppositions half it more often than not doesn't lead to anything for our opponents. Behind him things get a bit harder to separate, DeKay, Ozolinsh, Geoland and Mulrooney were all good at times and all struggled at times however DeKay pips those three to second place by virtue of the fact that he was our most complete defender, missed out a bit through injury but still won more headers than any other defender, had more tackles per game than any other defender, lost a lower percentage of both than any other defender and made less mistakes than any other central defender. Bringing up the rear were Luka and Quispe, neither of whom are bad players at all but they do have definite areas of their game they need to work on. Quispe struggled greatly in the air all season, not winning as many duels as you'd expect from a player of his ability and he had a nasty habit of holding onto the ball too long and getting caught in possession. Luka on the other hand was great defensively but panicky on the ball, completing less than 50% of his passes he often seems to neglect to play a simple pass out of defence in favour of hoofing the ball 70 yards to nobody.

Support:

1st - Arron Balmerk

2nd - Ariel Pryde

3rd - Wilson

4th - Chris Draycott

5th - Michael van Aarde

6th - Leon Jorge

Well this is a bit of a surprise. Ariel Pryde, a player who didn't even get a chance last year, comes in and puts himself right near the top of the rankings and Michael van Aarde goes from being glued to the top of the charts plummets all the way down to fifth. Both van Aarde and Jorge suffered the same problem, they both looked like tidy players who lacked ambition. Both kept things quite neat, didn't make too many mistakes, rarely gave the ball away but never seemed to do anything with it, far too content to spend entire games playing short sideways passes instead of looking to push the team on and drive them forwards. Taking top spot is a player who was the complete opposite, Arron Balmerk. Yes he barely completed 70% of his passes and lost the ball more frequently than any other midfielder but he was exciting. Every time he got the ball the one thing in mind was to drive straight forwards, run at the opposition and make something happen and the fact that he's finished with more assists than the rest of the support group combined shows that what he did worked well.

Offensive:

1st - Kristian Dwyer

2nd - Graham Brophy

3rd - Chak Tau

4th - Ace Robinson

5th - Ugrasen Deshveer

=6th - Joel Acosta

=6th - Alexander Baker

A very close category at the top with both Brophy and Dwyer having fantastic seasons. Brophy is a pretty clinical finisher, always seems able to find that little bit of space in the box in which to operate and always seemed to be able to produce a goal right when we needed one, however Dwyer takes top spot for his all round contribution. While Brophy is a single minded striker, Dwyer pops up everywhere along the front line working his ass off to create chances for himself and others and it's that which gives him top spot this time around. At the other end we have a player who, like Dwyer, works like mad but unfortunately doesn't seem to have quite the same quality. Alexander Baker ran more each match than any other player in the team but despite possessing all the skills to on paper torment defenders he consistently fell short. Yes he scored some goals but more often than not his shooting was wasteful and he lacked the composure to ever deliver a good cross, completing only 3 crosses in 20 appearances. It was a similar tale for Joel Acosta too, like Brophy in second place he seems able to find the space in the box that he needs consistently but his finishing was woeful at times, taking nearly 12 shots for each of his goals.

Overall Rankings

So after two seasons of hard work from the lads we are finally done and dusted and the final positions are as follows. In the event of a tie on points names were randomly selected from a hat (and I'm not joking, I really did write the names down and pick them out of a hat!) to determine the order.

Outfield:

1st - Andrew McGowan

=2nd - Graham Brophy

=2nd - Chak Tau

=2nd - Vilis Ozolinsh

=5th - Arron Balmerk

=5th - Galen DeKay

=5th - Wilson

8th - Michael van Aarde

9th - Kristian Dwyer

=10th - Ugrasen Deshveer

=10th - Ace Robinson

=10th - Ariel Pryde

=13th - Leon Jorge

=13th - Chris Draycott

=15th - Jake Mulrooney

=15th - Vasiliy Pupkin

=15th - Jack Quispe

=15th - Alfred Geolan

19th - Alexander Baker

=20th - Killian Luka

=20th - Joel Acosta

Goalkeepers:

1st - Mario Gradi

2nd - James Shaw

Future Clubs

So the end result after all of this means that the real career of all of these exciting young talents start at the following clubs.

GK - James Shaw - Oldham

GK - Mario Gradi - Atalanta

DR - Andrew McGowan - Barcelona

DR - Jake Mulrooney - Rangers

DL - Alfred Geolan - Boavista

DL - Vilis Ozolinsh - Paris Saint-Germain

DC - Killian Luka - FC Emmen

DC - Jack Quispe - Bolton

DC - Vasiliy Pupkin - NEC

DC - Galen DeKay - Dortmund

DM - Wilson - Napoli

DM - Chris Draycott - Thun

MC - Michael van Aarde - Wolfsburg

MC - Leon Jorge - Sunderland

AMC - Ariel Pryde - Deportivo

AMC - Arron Balmerk - Sporting CP

MR - Kristian Dwyer - Everton

MR - Chak Tau - Manchester City

ML - Alexander Baker - Dundalk

ML - Ace Robinson - FC Twente

ST - Graham Brophy - Atletico Madrid

ST - Ugrasen Deshveer - Sampdoria

ST - Joel Acosta - York City

Alexander Baker: "Dundalk? Where's Dundalk?"

I guess if there's a bright side, it's that Baker can almost commute home from Ireland to Scotland. Hopefully, he'll receive lots of good, green Irish love from the fans there.

(actually went to look, it's either a 50 minute flight or a 6-hour drive (with ferry).)

Shame for Michael to have a dip in form that led to a 5th-place finish for support, considering he was doing really well last year. I guess it was harder for him to adapt to a higher level of play.

That said, I'm glad it happened, because he gets to go to Wolfsburg--kind of a mid-level club where he'd have to prove his worth but also not one where it'd be impossible to do anything like Barca, Atleti or PSG. Plus it puts him closer to his Dutch parents' roots.

2017/18 Pre-Season

Loans

Player - From - To - Division - Squad Status

Andrew McGowan - Barcelona - Leicester - English Premier Division - Hot Prospect

Slightly surprised that we didn't see more players being sent out on loan this season, I thought we'd see half a dozen or so being farmed out but I am pleasantly surprised to see almost everybody being retained by their clubs. The one loan that we do have is a bit of a weird one too, with Leicester not promising any game time to McGowan I'd have thought that Barcelona would want to keep him in order to keep a close eye on his development, but maybe they know better than I do.

Contracts

6YddBSr.png

International

Y8SgdIx.png

Player Profiles

GK - James Shaw - Initial Profile - Season 2 - Season 3

GK - Mario Gradi - Initial Profile - Season 2 - Season 3

DR - Andrew McGowan - Initial Profile - Season 2 - Season 3

DR - Jake Mulrooney - Initial Profile - Season 2 - Season 3

DL - Alfred Geolan - Initial Profile - Season 2 - Season 3

DL - Vilis Ozolinsh - Initial Profile - Season 2 - Season 3

DC - Killian Luka - Initial Profile - Season 2 - Season 3

DC - Jack Quispe - Initial Profile - Season 2 - Season 3

DC - Vasiliy Pupkin - Initial Profile - Season 2 - Season 3

DC - Galen DeKay - Initial Profile - Season 2 - Season 3

DM - Wilson - Initial Profile - Season 2 - Season 3

DM - Chris Draycott - Initial Profile - Season 2 - Season 3

MC - Michael van Aarde - Initial Profile - Season 2 - Season 3

MC - Leon Jorge - Initial Profile - Season 2 - Season 3

MR - Kristian Dwyer - Initial Profile - Season 2 - Season 3

MR - Chak Tau - Initial Profile - Season 2 - Season 3

ML - Alexander Baker - Initial Profile - Season 2 - Season 3

ML - Ace Robinson - Initial Profile - Season 2 - Season 3

AMC - Ariel Pryde - Initial Profile - Season 2 - Season 3

AMC - Arron Balmerk - Initial Profile - Season 2 - Season 3

ST - Graham Brophy - Initial Profile - Season 2 - Season 3

ST - Ugrasen Deshveer - Initial Profile - Season 2 - Season 3

ST - Joel Acosta - Initial Profile - Season 2 - Season 3

Great two seasons for McGowan but maybe finishing top and going to a massive club straight away could be a poison chalice!

Hopefully he can surprise people at Leicester and get some game time.

9 caps already :eek: Well I know that current Russian defenders are old and decline fast, but still didn't expect that from AI. Probably going to play at the home World Cup (wondering who else will qualify there).

Archived