Competition not completing before season update day

nhl-mmv-gc

I am currently trying to edit USA under the Advanced Rules. For some reason the file will not verify as it says, "American Second Division has not finished in time for the season update day 26/12/2015". First, under the nation tab, "U.S.A", the season update day is actually set as January 1st, not December 26th, and I also have the second division set to end somewhere in November, so I have no idea as to what the problem is.

Here is the work on the file I have so far: http://www.mediafire.com/download/dgu37xwd1jshdy5/USA+Lower+Leagues_3DFCB391-654A-4838-B9C2-B2DB56A5734E.fmf

I do have a hunch that working on the second division (NASL in real life), which has spring and fall seasons and then an overall table; that the overall table is creating fixtures for the teams and pushing the end of the season into the future. If I remember correctly, there is a checkbox that can be marked which says something like, "Only stores fixtures", but I cannot remember where it would be.

Any help with this is appreciated. Also, if anyone has a link to a USA file which includes the lower leagues that is realistic, please inform me of that as well. I've looked, but cannot remember finding a realistic file for FM16 and that is the only reason I am trying to make this file.

Archived