Player Morale

Need help! During the season I sometimes see individual players having abysmal morale for no reason. There is nothing in their Negatives and under their Positives the usual "enjoys playing for the club" "thinks (the captain) is a good player" etc. They're not being tutored and didn't fall out with anyone. What could be the problem? Is there some hidden morale thing I'm unaware of?

Personality professional. He's a youth player whom I promoted to the first team. Didn't drop him. When they have no Negatives in their profile, but their morale is abysmal, it usually returns to superb after several days.

Personality professional. He's a youth player whom I promoted to the first team. Didn't drop him. When they have no Negatives in their profile, but their morale is abysmal, it usually returns to superb after several days.

Are they still playing under 21/ 18 games? If they're not playing any football that might be part of the reason?

Are they still playing under 21/ 18 games? If they're not playing any football that might be part of the reason?

He's playing for the first team. That's why I promoted him. It happens once or twice a season to a random player. And when I have an unhappy player it always gives a reason in the Negatives section. But these players don't have a reason in their Negatives section and their morale quickly recovers.

Archived