anyone seen players get as good as messi?

one problem i'm noticing (mainly i hope as i'm on medium database) is the quality of player get worse each season there just isn't the players coming up.

but has anyone seen any player real or newgen go on to get the attributes of Messi and Ronaldo?

High PA players are probably a little too common as are instances of players maxing out their development, as Welshace has said it's much better than it used to be but it is imho still an issue & especially with defensive players or out & out wide players.

Oddly enough I've just started a big save (SI testing team will be chuffed) to take a look at newgen's & their career paths.

I notice that all top regens are strikers in my save.

No keepers that are even remotely close to the De Gea's of this world.

No wing backs that are near the level of the Alaba's of this world.

No worldclass centre backs. Yes they are solid defensively but cant pass a ball to save their life.

Really annoying

I just looked on my save 2035 and there is 2 true world class players (aka messi and ronaldo equivalents).

One thing i noticed is that high tactical attributes are quite rare and these 2 and 1 other (35 year old) have very high ones whilst most other high rep players have not as good tactical (like average 14-15 rather than average 18-19)

I notice that all top regens are strikers in my save.

No keepers that are even remotely close to the De Gea's of this world.

No wing backs that are near the level of the Alaba's of this world.

No worldclass centre backs. Yes they are solid defensively but cant pass a ball to save their life.

Really annoying

I'm about 5 seasons in and seeing similar. Loads of top quality forwards coming through, my shortlist is full of them. There's a few other prospects in different positions, but there's nowhere near the depth of talent compared to the young strikers in the game.

Archived