Will I get problems???

1) How does Financial Fair Play works?? I get huge profit every year, but it seems that i will not pass the FFP regulations in Premier League end of the season?

2) What is the consequences for not passing the FFP regulations ?

PLEASE HELP !! I dont want to cheat and i dont want to sell players neither !

4y8SQzg.png

I had a similar problem with my previous save - had built myself up from nothing and been all over the leagues before taking over Huddersfield at the bottom of the Championship. Saved them from relegation and over the course of 4 or 5 seasons got promoted to the Premiership. Did very well and eventually qualified for Champions' League at Tottenham and Man City's expense. That lead to Delle Alli, John Stones and Raheem Sterling being transfer listed by their clubs and I couldn't resist! Blew my entire transfer and wage budget on them and landed in the same hot water that you seem to have done with FFP. Unfortunately I think the only way around it is to offload your high earning players to bring your wage expenditure back in line with the FFP expectations. I got myself so flustered with this that I caved in to temptation and bought the in-game editor. This ended up ruining my entire save and I deleted it in shame!

I also didn't realise that once you purchase in game editor you cannot remove it so now I have to make sure I click the "do not allow editor use" button before starting a save! Never cheated before and safe to say I never will again!

I had a similar problem with my previous save - had built myself up from nothing and been all over the leagues before taking over Huddersfield at the bottom of the Championship. Saved them from relegation and over the course of 4 or 5 seasons got promoted to the Premiership. Did very well and eventually qualified for Champions' League at Tottenham and Man City's expense. That lead to Delle Alli, John Stones and Raheem Sterling being transfer listed by their clubs and I couldn't resist! Blew my entire transfer and wage budget on them and landed in the same hot water that you seem to have done with FFP. Unfortunately I think the only way around it is to offload your high earning players to bring your wage expenditure back in line with the FFP expectations. I got myself so flustered with this that I caved in to temptation and bought the in-game editor. This ended up ruining my entire save and I deleted it in shame!

I also didn't realise that once you purchase in game editor you cannot remove it so now I have to make sure I click the "do not allow editor use" button before starting a save! Never cheated before and safe to say I never will again!

Thanks for your story :):thup: but you didnt answer my question ? What is the consequences for not passing the FFP regulations in Premier League ? Thanks.

Ps. and why do i have to pass the FFP regulation, I get HUGE profit end of every season ??

You're projected to fail to comply with Premier League wage controls, the penalty for that is a fine equal to the amount that exceed the allowed wage spend of £168m so in this case you're looking at a £43m fine at the start of next season.

Looking at the other FFP criteria I imagine that you have more than that in your cash balance but as it's August you have time to sell players so that your spending is brought down or raise the cash through players sales if you do not expect to have enough to cover the fine.

Can I ask a favour & have you upload that save to file sharing site, I reported a bug in the salary control rules on FM15 & I'm interested in how the rules are being implemented when a club fails the rules on FM16.

You're projected to fail to comply with Premier League wage controls, the penalty for that is a fine equal to the amount that exceed the allowed wage spend of £168m so in this case you're looking at a £43m fine at the start of next season.

Looking at the other FFP criteria I imagine that you have more than that in your cash balance but as it's August you have time to sell players so that your spending is brought down or raise the cash through players sales if you do not expect to have enough to cover the fine.

Can I ask a favour & have you upload that save to file sharing site, I reported a bug in the salary control rules on FM15 & I'm interested in how the rules are being implemented when a club fails the rules on FM16.

Thanks. But do I only get a fine or also some sort of a transfer ban like Barcelona did?

Just a fine, no bans or other penalties.

btw Barcelona's transfer ban was due to the illegal transfer of underage player & any chance of me getting a copy of that save?

Copy of which save? Do you want my save game and why ? :)

He already explained.

Yeh the save game where you're projected to fail wage FFP, the reasons is that I found a few bugs on last years version & would like to see if they have been addressed plus there are other ffp rules that I wanted to check but I haven'gt got round to creating the scenario in save.

tbh I'm looking for a shortcut & your save offers a very effective one.

I use dropbox

Ok, i also use dropbox, but how do i share a file with you? Sorry, its so long time ago, i have forgotten how it works.. I have uploaded the save file to my dropbox, but now what? Do you need a link ??

When you upload the file there should be a 'share' button, press that & c/p the link in the PM you send me.

Cheers & thanks for doing this, you have no reasons to so it is appreciated.

When you upload the file there should be a 'share' button, press that & c/p the link in the PM you send me.

Cheers & thanks for doing this, you have no reasons to so it is appreciated.

I dont think i can send you messages ? I have tried two times.. Have you received anything?

Archived