RE: Guillermo Varela & Work Permit Issue (Example)

Guillermo Varela is a problem when it comes to getting a work permit for him , When it gets rejected and you have to wait 120 days until you can re-apply for one mine was rejected again.

Now I have bought him from Man United for my Crystal Palace save, he is moaning to me about not getting first team football. There is no option to tell him he isn't getting first team football because his work permit was rejected and I feel SI should make an option to be able to reply to his concern with that he isn't getting first team football because his work permit was rejected. I'm having to sell him on after buying him all because his work permit got rejected and I believe this may be a bug in the game. He is able to play for Man Utd because his work permit get accepted majority of the time if you have a save with Man Utd.

So please SI sort this bug out asap or at least add the option in conversation between you and the player in FM17 to tell the player they aren't getting first team football because their work permit was rejected and there isn't anything you can do to give him first team football

Guillermo Varela is a problem when it comes to getting a work permit for him , When it gets rejected and you have to wait 120 days until you can re-apply for one mine was rejected again.

Now I have bought him from Man United for my Crystal Palace save, he is moaning to me about not getting first team football. There is no option to tell him he isn't getting first team football because his work permit was rejected and I feel SI should make an option to be able to reply to his concern with that he isn't getting first team football because his work permit was rejected. I'm having to sell him on after buying him all because his work permit got rejected and I believe this may be a bug in the game. He is able to play for Man Utd because his work permit get accepted majority of the time if you have a save with Man Utd.

So please SI sort this bug out asap or at least add the option in conversation between you and the player in FM17 to tell the player they aren't getting first team football because their work permit was rejected and there isn't anything you can do to give him first team football

The work permit criteria are exactly the same whether you're playing as Man Utd or Forest Green.

He has a work permit at the start of the game because he has one in real life. When you sign him, or if he were to sign a new contract at Man Utd, a new permit has to be applied for and if he no longer meets the real life requirements for a work permit then he won't be granted one.

I agree that a player shouldn't be complaining about not getting first team games for you when they know they don't have a work permit, however if you have signed a player who then fails to get a work permit surely it is your responsibility to ensure that you loan them out to a club in a nation where they would be able to play.

Archived