Franky's Wings of Fury Tactic (STEALTH BOMBER VERSION) for FM16 (16.3)

UPDATE: Have just finished using this tactic for the last 3 seasons in my Wycombe game. Prior to that, had not won a major trophy and best Premier League finish was 5th but since switching to Stealth Bomber v2, the results have been nothing short of phenomenal. Screenshots have been added to the original post but the two key points to note are.............

Won 3 consecutive Premier League titles, losing just 5 games in 3 seasons using the 'Tactic Usage' formula detailed in the original post.

Won back to back Champions Leagues the last two seasons.

I have the best squad in the world (year 2024) but sometimes I struggle to score against sides with 2 DMs (many sides switch 2 a 2 DM formation in the 2nd half. Some start with a 2 DM formation - park the bus type.) I usually push the D-line a notch higher and ask the players to be more expressive. Any other suggestions?

Perhaps change width from fairly narrow to balanced or fairly wide. This will move the play away from the two DMs.

Thank you very much for this outstanding tactic! I can't make my own tactic and the whole season i couldn't find a decent tactic. I tried to make my own tactic for several times, but i couldn't get it worked (im a bit impatient). With this tactic i finally get to enjoy FM16.

I started with my favorite club (NAC Breda, a Dutch team who got relegated in 14/15) and i was champion my first season with a lead of 20 points. This season (my second) im in the highest league and im in lead with 10 points with only 13 games played. This tactic is great. Thanks for making it.

You're welcome :)

any OI's

I let the assistant manager deal with OI's and also team talks as I'm playing the Touch version of the game where you can't do team talks yourself. Obviously, if you know what you're doing then would be better to do team talks yourself, although I would leave OI'S to the ass man. You need a decent one though so make sure he has a high rating for Tactical Knowledge, Judging Player Ability and Motivating. I've amended the original post with this info..... thanks for bringing it up :)

• 3 weeks later...
Going to finish this season with the killer through ball tactic as I don't have the players needed especially the dm and I've to many mc

could someone give me a link to this through ball tactic pls? cos I have many playmakers yet cant seem to manage a great tactic which gives space to such through balls

• 2 weeks later...

I took this tactic and modified a few things that were more to my liking and fit the players I have a bit better. It's worked a treat especially once the team became familiar with the tactic. I prefer a 4-2-3-1 or a 4-1-2-2-1 but the 4-2-3-1 usually gets the most play.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Franky - You might not see this as I see you are creating tactics for FM17 but if you could answer a couple of questions then great.

The training focus for AMCR - Why would it be tackling when you say that it's all about attacking/creativity and no need to defend?

Also - if you try and get a player a PPM but he constantly fails to achieve it (and/or coach thinks it's no good trying to train him on it) who's fault is that?  The player? The coach? Or is there something in his attributes before signing I should be wary of?

Thanks

On 25/02/2017 at 21:30, CarlosEsDios said:

Hey Franky - You might not see this as I see you are creating tactics for FM17 but if you could answer a couple of questions then great.

The training focus for AMCR - Why would it be tackling when you say that it's all about attacking/creativity and no need to defend?

Also - if you try and get a player a PPM but he constantly fails to achieve it (and/or coach thinks it's no good trying to train him on it) who's fault is that?  The player? The coach? Or is there something in his attributes before signing I should be wary of?

Thanks

Training focus for AMCR should be tackling because he comes back to help out defensively and being a natural AMC, his tackling will most likely be poor. His defensive efforts will be more effective, the better he is at tackling.

As for PPM training, always ignore the coach/ass man and set it yourself. Players will struggle to unlearn PPMs but to learn a new one will take anything from a couple of months to around a couple of years, depending on the player. I'm not sure which attribute dictates how quickly they will learn it but it could be the hidden attribute 'versatility'. I'm just guessing here and could be wrong. Versatility definitely dictates how quickly a player can learn/improve suitability for a new position so my assumption is based on that. 

Archived