Dreading Big Matches

My centre forward 'Dreads Big Matches' too. I think it's probably just his personality really, so I'd be surprised if your team talks made him fear big games in the first place. I find if I give a team talk assertively, playing up our chances in a game, he responds well and doesn't seem to affect his form too much. Just try and boost their confidence really.

The important matches attribute can be affected by experience, if you ramp up the pressure for a crucial game such as a league decider. cup final or play-off final & go on to lose the match there is a risk that players will come to dread big matches. The reverse is also true where a win can increase a player's resolve when it comes to the big occasion.

The important matches attribute can be affected by experience, if you ramp up the pressure for a crucial game such as a league decider. cup final or play-off final & go on to lose the match there is a risk that players will come to dread big matches. The reverse is also true where a win can increase a player's resolve when it comes to the big occasion.

So do they have 2 kinds of stats for this? One that is immutable and which determines how susceptible a player is and the other stat that changes in value throughout the career which results in him dreading or not dreading the matches?

Where can you see this attribute?

Without using an editor, all you will see is something in the scout report but it won't be numeric e.g. doesn't feel comfortable playing in big matches, dreads big matches etc.

So do they have 2 kinds of stats for this? One that is immutable and which determines how susceptible a player is and the other stat that changes in value throughout the career which results in him dreading or not dreading the matches?

It is a single attribute and it can change and evolve over a player's career. Each rated player or newgen starts with a base number and it moves up or down from there

Archived