Training workloads

I had all the players individual workloads at heavy, which is what I want. After a few days I had a look on the training pages and noticed that some had individual workloads of very heavy, this happened without me making any changes at all.

Another time I had all my U18 squad on heavy workloads, then later, without making any changes, I noticed that they were all on medium.

Any ideas why this would happen.

Thanks

After receiving a message that 4 of the U18's were moaning re workload I checked the individual workload for all the U18's and all of them were on very heavy, having previously been on just heavy, I hadn't altered anything. On the staff responsibilities page it is only me that is in charge of all training.

Maybe try and take note WHEN you're seeing the differences in workload. Workload may be less in a week with 2 match days (plus maybe 2 rest days as well) compared to 1 match weeks?

Where is the option to change the workload intensity for player training? I can only find the intensity for general training...

There isn't one anymore. The player workload is determined by the level of team training intensity plus role training, individual focus, and PPM.

• 2 weeks later...

The only logical reason is that you might have one of your staff controlling the training. Go to responsibilities and check if you are the one to control training or not. Otherwise any change you make should stay they same. I just watched a good general guide for training and it had some good tips.

Archived