Recreating AC Milan 2005, help with tactic needed

Hi, sorry for my bad English but i will try to explain my idea and my problem.

I am playing FM 2015, and I am trying build team with AC Milian similar to their 2005 year team, so my goalkeeper will be Brazilian, right back will be Mayke as Cafu, left back Nicola Murru as Maldini, Romagnoli as Nesta, and so on. So, same nationalities and similar attributes.

For now i had money just for Trindade de Villhena who will be my Seedorf.

But i really can't make it work, i have no problems building tactics with wingers but this tactics whithout wingers or inside forwards are nightmare to me. I know my team is not that good now, but at least it is better than Genoa, or Cesena, or teams like that, which are destroying me even on home ground. I read that thread here with Mamba and Samba tactics but neither that tactics are working for me.

This is my idea how i would like my tactic to look ( that is just one version i have tried both left and right backs to be CWB Att, and many different team instructions and even with accomplished and fluid tactic familiarity i have problems even in friendly matches to create good goal chances.)

puBiKHd.jpg

58Smcqh.png

If this formation is not good for FM or if it is hard to make it work i will play with 4-3-1-2, so advices even for this tactic i will appreciate. I cant understand how Juventus is so dominant with this tactic but i can't play good even in friendly with many team instructions/player roles versions tried

z0nAzJ9.jpg

I don't know what to try anymore so any help or advice how to make this types of formations to work in fm 2015 will be appreciated :)

Archived