Ir para conteúdo
  • Cadastre-se

Retired Players INGAME Edit

Posts Recomendados

I think the main problem is you're in the territory where only a very small percentage of the player base dabbles.

When these players are they retiring and becoming backroom staff, or are they retiring from football completely?

If a player retires from playing but becomes a staff member then you should be able to edit them, move them etc.

If the player is retiring from football altogether then I think the game purges them completely at this point. In your FM game save at that point they cease to exist, which would explain why you can't do anything with them in the ingame editor. You may still see these names mentioned in news articles, but I think that is pulled from a clubs favoured personnel list, rather than the actual person existing in the game world still.

Link para o post
Compartilhar em outros sites

• 1 year later...

Ahahaha! ..time...

first...thanks to all of you

Now lemme say, its 2035 and Roberto Carlos,  Fabio Cannavaro, Pogba and more are still coaching, but they dont want to join my team!!! assholes :)

PS: one real year is passed and I try it again: Is there any MOD to bring these players back somehow, or at least to check their previous skills as players directly ingame.

I personally like to check the best real players sometime to remember how the game works.

Link para o post
Compartilhar em outros sites

Arquivado

Este tópico foi arquivado e está fechado para novas respostas.

• Quem Está Navegando   0 membros estão online

• Nenhum usuário registrado visualizando esta página.
  • Criar Novo...