Wage Budget Issue - Is there a fix?

I've recently started a new save and got offered the job at Swindon Town. After selling Yaser Kasim i was able to build up a budget of 4 million with 18k spare for wages. After rebuilding the defence and midfield structure i am left with 1.8 million for transfers and 13k for wages after budget adjustments.

This is were the issue begins, i have attempted to contract negotiate a few players and i am being capped at a max wage of £875 a week despite the healthy financial situation and unless i can find a way around this the save is almost unplayable as the team barely had any attacking players as it was and the remainder have picked up injuries. From the looks of it on the finances screen i am obligated to pay a maximum 45k in wages to all players and can't exceed this limit despite having the funds, is there any way around this or am i just totally screwed :D

Found the solution, got the board to increase the wage budget to 60k.

Would delete the thread but can't see the option to remove so if anyone with the power to do so see's this then i would appreciate if you deleted it.

:)

Archived