Baltic championship

Rick87

If you choose a nation; say Estonia, you should be able to transfer all the Lithuanian & Latvian clubs over to their league

As far as I know Latvia & Lithuania will be unplayable then though? You might have to repopulate their leagues (maybe with reserve teams) to get them to work as well

EDIT

It might be better to use something like CIS actually to transfer them all to

Then each club will need to be listed as Nation: CIS, Based Nation: Estonia/Latvia/Lithuania, Continental Cup Nation:CIS (or their original country depending on how you want to handle European qualification).

I've noticed that's had a couple of downloads, so I'm gonna release it on here lol

I've made it 4 divisions (each of 16 teams), of which 21 are from Estonia, 23 from Lithuania & 20 from Latvia, roughly organised by reputation

Div 1 = Baltic Premiership

The bottom two teams get relegated

There is a relegation playoff with the team who come 14th in the Prem & the teams who come 3rd, 4th & 5th from the Championship

Div 2 = Baltic Championship

The top two teams get automatic promotion and the 3rd, 4th & 5th teams go into the aforementioned playoff

Div 3 = Baltic Higher League

Top three teams get automatically promoted, bottom three teams automatically relegated

Div 4 = Baltic Lower League

Top team gets automatically promoted, the teams 2nd-9th go into a playoff, with the two winners getting promoted to the Higher League

There's reserve & U19 teams set up for each club (clubs that have B teams do not have reserve teams)

There's an FA cup which all teams enter at the first round, standard knockout sort of thing

A lower league tournament, Higher & Lower teams enter the first round, Championship teams enter the second

A Winner's Cup (which is a Charity Shield/Super Cup type thing)

European qualification is by whoever comes the highest compared to their compatriots

So at the moment each country has 1 Champions League spot & 3 Europa spots (as far as I know this should change with the coefficients as usual)

Because there's 12 European places in a 16 teams league (atm, I may have to do something to aid the Estonian teams), I've had a weird situation where the third Europa Estonian team quite often also gets relegated

The season runs from March to November (the same as the Estonian, Latvian & Lithuanian leagues IRL)

I've done a season run through and a couple of holiday run throughs , where everything seemed alright - I made changes to boost the prize money in the Premiership

Only issue I've found is in the lower league, the bottom 3 or so teams seem to pay the manager wages of anywhere between £1,000-16,250 per week (when it should be about £100-200 at the very max), not sure why this is? I've been using the in-game editor to resolve this...if they appoint someone themselves they tend to pay them £5 per week, so not sure why this is happening

This was basically just me having a play about with the editor, so unless I have another burst of inspiration I probably won't change the file any further, so anyone is free to edit/improve at their will

There is bound to be plenty of imperfections (I'm thinking prize money, but it's been fine so far & some fixture congestion in places, but the game manages it quite well)

Recommended minimum database: Advanced/Medium + Nations; Estonia, Latvia & Lithuania - Add all players of Nationality & Add all players based in this country

Download Link!

Archived