FM2017 Wishlist features!

I have tons of things that I want to see in the fm2017 but I'm going to kick the thread off with just one and go from there:

*Manager targets-

I think that clubs in the game should target managers the same way they do players. Its so annoying in the game to have to wait until a vacancy appears at a bigger club. We all know this isn't how football works. Especially if you are having a particularly successful period at a club, other clubs notice very quickly and the vultures begin to circle. Im Arsenal manager at the moment but want to move on, but not being linked with any jobs even though we've won everything! I think in real life the bigger boys would be trying to line you up to take over in the future. Like Guardiola at City, or Unai Emery at PSG. The coaches that were in place, weren't performing particularly badly, but the thought of getting someone better in, is always too good to resist from the board at these big clubs! Ive been waiting for Barca or Madrid to have an opening but no ones seems to be losing their job, even though we all know if you're one of the big 2 in spain and you have a trophy less season you're gone! Just would love to be involved in press speculation and links to other jobs, even more so when you're at the elite clubs.

Right so thats my first wish!

Archived