Lack of Discipline

Lack of discipline, basically the players think you let them get away with too much, not punishing bad behaviour, ie not fining or warning sending offs or missing training. A warning is usually enough for a sending off, I two week fine a missed training, if they complain they are unprofessional and need rid of anyway.

On 31 July 2016 at 01:26, Born2killzone said:

Lack of discipline, basically the players think you let them get away with too much, not punishing bad behaviour, ie not fining or warning sending offs or missing training. A warning is usually enough for a sending off, I two week fine a missed training, if they complain they are unprofessional and need rid of anyway.

Not necessarily. If its a red cos of two yellows and you give a fine they ALL complain. If its a straight red and you give a fine they all accept it.

Fining for bad performances: for ratings below 6.2 players generally accept a fine or if they dont they ask you to talk about it. I find that in this conversation if you choose the option which goes "As a defender/midfielder/attacker ..." they take it as constructive criticism and dont become unhappy.

Archived