Is it possible to create a new intercontinental cup like Viareggio Cup?

Aalbergsjo

Hello everyone. I have been searching if it is possible to create a new intercontinental cup in the editor? Could only find people asking the same question without getting any answer/help. Still, hoping i get lucky :p I am not new to the editor so it should not take long to explain it to me. I am deperatly trying to figure out how they get Viareggio Cup to work and where i can find the rules for this cup? When you try to change national rules in the editor and choose Italy, you cant find Viareggio there as it is intercontinental cup. I would like to create the same cup, only name it Norway Cup and have the winners of u19 series in Norway directly qualified. Would also be great if i could have random foreign u19 teams joining with the qualified norwegian teams each year. If not i guess there should at least be a way to make a cup where the same foreign teams join togheter with the qualifiers? All suggestions and help are much appreciated for sure! Now, i need some sleep, been at this for about 5 hours now.. I need to figure this out, so i will not give up before i do, and i will ofc share it with everyone if/when i do :)

I dont understand anything of the continental rules.. I got it set to "world" np, but everything is empty under "nations", "team" etc. Do i just add the cup i made "Norway Cup" and make the changes? Got me confused when there is nothing there :p So used to the editor putting everything so easy to find and simple to use. Must be something simple i am missing or this is much more complicated then i first tought it would be :) I am so stubborn so i didnt go to sleep i went back to google searching for a guide, didnt find anything but i am so tired now my brain isnt working properly :p Gotta give the bed another try and hopefully you or someone else have given me a reply telling me what to do :)

Archived