[Suggestion] Small change to the Scouted Ability/Potential for Division description

Tigr

Whenever I play a many seasons game starting in lower English leagues, I do often look at the Ability/Potential for the Division description in the scout/coach reports. They are great to quickly assess a player which I want to sign and when looking who will be better in future from several persons with same 5 stars in the potential. However that description lose much of their usefulness when your team establish itself at Premier League level or, especially,  if you are managing in a relatively small top league with short domestic league structure. At some moment all the players who will have their perceived ability or potential higher than a set level for the league you are playing, will be the leading Premiership/Ekstraklasa/I liga player regardless if one is a new Pele or only a domestic top player.

So I propose a few additional levels for the description. First of all, if you are managing not in the top 5 leagues from the continent, for the players who fits into the appropriate limits taken as the average for the top 5 continental leagues, the new descriptions may be "decent/good/very good/leading player for top <continent adjective> leagues". Of course if you are already managing in the one of the top 5 continental leagues these description would not be used, as for example a good Premier league player will be also a good player for any top European league.

Additionally when managing outside of Europa we may want to see "decent/good/very good/leading player for top European leagues" as well, as I suppose that additional comparison with leading European leagues will be handy for managers from non-European leagues.

Finally, three more levels of the description for the top players:

- top (football) star

- great (football) star

- one of the best in the world.

• 4 months later...

Archived