[Suggestion] To possess managers

huglife

HI I've played football manager for a while and one of the things I like to do rather than create a manager from scratch is to pretend to be the current manager of a club. Maybe u could add a feature when ur starting a new game rather than have to make up a new manager u could "possess" a current manager and become them rather than having to make up a profile for them and just pretend ur them. If u could actually become the managers in game as well as create ur own it would be cool and eliminate problems with roleplaying as a manager such as the same manager still existing in the game (and possibly being hired for other teams) and it saying ur a new manager (and the guy ur impersonating listed as a different manager in history) despite u being a manager who may have been there for a time.  Hope u like the idea.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, this is such an obvious must feature. It definitely would add to the realism of being a manager. Just like you "play" with real players in Fifa (which IS a big reason it is preferred over PES), you should be able to "manage" with real managers! C'mon SI, get it done!

Also, do you guys ever have support give feedback to forum members who actually take the time to post on these forums for the improvement of the game? It's no wonder these forums seem dead.

Huglife - There's already a thread for his idea so I'll close this one.

russianorphan - everyone at SI is hard at work on the final development stages of FM17 so they do not have the time to post in this area if that's what any members of SI staff want to do.

I can reassure you that the important people are keeping an eye on the suggestions that get posted,

• Guest locked this topic
  • 3 months later...

Archived