Person Snapshot Club Overview

Alastairhufc

I'm currently editing the club overview page and I'm trying to get the player names to appear in the with the first and last name on two separate lines. How would I code this? I have tried looking for other examples but can't find any.

Alternatively, if this is not possible I would like the player names to appear in the format W.Rooney instead of Wayne Rooney. I'm assuming I change the id in <widget class="person_button" id="perM" font="fonts/letterpressed" alignment="top"> to something else but I'm not sure what the id should be. 

3 minutes ago, wkdsoul said:

The first may come down to multiline="true" in a smaller container depending on the the panel you want it in.

The second shortening i dont thin k can be done, it was asked for previously wiithout success

Thanks for the reply. :)

The panel I'm putting it in is attached (I thought that would be better than copying and pasting it into a post). Where exactly would I add the new container? I don't really know anything about CSS, I've just managed to edit the club overview screen to my liking through trial and error, so apologies if this is a basic question.

person snapshot club overview1.xml

Archived