(Suggestion)Liechtenstein Champions league

Sheriff7

HI!With fm 2017 near something about vaduz...I think is unfair if i can win Europa league still not quilify for CL...I mean i read this "  The difference between Vaduz and the aforementioned clubs is that its status is as a 'guest club' in Switzerland, and as such does not participate in the Swiss Cup and can not represent Switzerland internationally, which makes Champions League qualification from league football impossible by other means than winning Europa League or Champions League itself."Hope see Vaduz can qualify at fm 2017 CL even by wining Europa league,i now is difficult butt not impossible (My country Greece won Euro!! so everything is possible!!)Thanks...

Do you know for a fact that winning the EL with Vaduz does NOT qualify for the CL? If so, then it is something that should be changed. If not, there's no problem at all.

It's because Liechtenstein has no own league system. Even after winning the EL Vaduz will start in the EL again next season, but already in the group phase and a second Liechtenstein Club will qualify for the EL first or second round. (In real football  it's the winner of the Liechtenstein Cup, which is 90% of all cases Vaduz)

6 hours ago, KUBI said:

It's because Liechtenstein has no own league system. Even after winning the EL Vaduz will start in the EL again next season, but already in the group phase and a second Liechtenstein Club will qualify for the EL first or second round. (In real football  it's the winner of the Liechtenstein Cup, which is 90% of all cases Vaduz)

In game if Vaduz win EL,liechtensteins cup runner up qualify for EL first qualifier?I ask you because i thought vaduz starts again from 1st qualifier!!Even so the fact that it does not have their own league does not answer to why they cant participate by winning EL....Sorry for my english...

3 hours ago, Chesters86 said:

All clubs (well all seven of them) from Liechtenstein play in the Swiss League, as Liechtenstein has no League System therefore they will never have any representatives in the Champions League.

I dont say to quilify from swiss league but  through the conquest of EL...

11 hours ago, I0I said:

is it possible to increase the coefficient to earn a place in the CL?

No, clubs from Liechtenstein cannot earn Champions League football:

From: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football_in_Liechtenstein

"Due to lack of active football teams, Liechtenstein is the only UEFA member nation not to have their own league and hence does not have any spots in the UEFA Champions League. Club sides play in the Swiss leagues, with FC Vaduz currently playing in the highest Swiss division. "

15 hours ago, KUBI said:

In theory Vaduz should be qualified for the CL next season. But in reality Vaduz will never win the EL. And the game mechanism is build upon realism.

Thanks for answer but Realism??Never say never....By the way  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football_in_Liechtenstein says:

However, it's still possible for the teams in Liechtenstein to participate the UEFA Champions League, but there is only one way in the current system. For example:

1. The Liechtenstein Football Cup champion wins the 2016–17[nb 1] UEFA Europa League.
  2. Then, the team enters the 2017–18[nb 1] UEFA Champions League.

maxresdefault.jpg

αρχείο λήψης.jpg

1 hour ago, Chesters86 said:

No, clubs from Liechtenstein cannot earn Champions League football:

From: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football_in_Liechtenstein

"Due to lack of active football teams, Liechtenstein is the only UEFA member nation not to have their own league and hence does not have any spots in the UEFA Champions League. Club sides play in the Swiss leagues, with FC Vaduz currently playing in the highest Swiss division. "

Did you read https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football_in_Liechtenstein??Because it says this!

However, it's still possible for the teams in Liechtenstein to participate the UEFA Champions League, but there is only one way in the current system. For example:

1. The Liechtenstein Football Cup champion wins the 2016–17[nb 1] UEFA Europa League.
  2. Then, the team enters the 2017–18[nb 1] UEFA Champions League.

1 hour ago, Chesters86 said:

Having a quick read of the UEFA website and it says that that clubs from Liechtenstein do not supply a representative to the Champions League.

Not for the current campaign, no, but that page doesn't say anything about the possibility of a club from Liechtenstein qualifying for the CL in the future through EL victory.

17 hours ago, KUBI said:

In theory Vaduz should be qualified for the CL next season. But in reality Vaduz will never win the EL. And the game mechanism is build upon realism.

What a strange response. If the reality is that UEFA regulations allow for a club from Liechtenstein to qualify for the CL through EL victory, than the game should reflect that.

I don't know if this regulation are set in stone and what would really happens if Vaduz would win the EL, which is really far away from realism. I know Liechtenstein and Vaduz quiet well. 

By the way, is there someone who managed Vaduz in the game to EL champions? What did happen in that game? Probably they did qualify for the next CL?

6 hours ago, KUBI said:

I don't know if this regulation are set in stone and what would really happens if Vaduz would win the EL, which is really far away from realism. I know Liechtenstein and Vaduz quiet well. 

By the way, is there someone who managed Vaduz in the game to EL champions? What did happen in that game? Probably they did qualify for the next CL?

Yes you know liechtenstein and Vaduz and i trust you butt i won CL with Trikala fc a second division greek team...Trikala will never win CL in real life.....If we believe to realism only then i dont think we wil play FM.....THORDUR.THORDARSON members name who won EL with VADUZ and next year starded from EL 1st quilifier(very unfair) you can find his post here 

6 hours ago, KUBI said:

Some guy in a brazilian forum won the EL with FC Balzers (another club from Liechtenstein) and he didn't qualify.

• 3 months later...

Archived