FM Online - Off Topic Thread

Marlow

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by stabwest:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Goldy:

Happy Birthday! icon_smile.gif

1.5 Weeks off work now, how I will enjoy it! icon_smile.gif

you'll be on redtube non-stop icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you keeps supplying me with links........what else am I suppose to check out! icon_biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Goldy:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stabwest:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Goldy:

Happy Birthday! icon_smile.gif

1.5 Weeks off work now, how I will enjoy it! icon_smile.gif

you'll be on redtube non-stop icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you keeps supplying me with links........what else am I suppose to check out! icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

what am only asking for you to translate the the german into english for me icon_biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Powlay:

goldylocks, you gonna be playing 08 when its out?

Nah, going to hang up my FM mouse I think and retire early......

Of course Im going to play 08 when it comes out....just depends how soon I get a copy in my hands, its not really sold here in Germany!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Powlay:

goldylocks, you gonna be playing 08 when its out?

Nah, going to hang up my FM mouse I think and retire early......

Of course Im going to play 08 when it comes out....just depends how soon I get a copy in my hands, its not really sold here in Germany! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

no free copy icon_biggrin.gif

goldy am senting paul a copy on day of release, if you want a copy sent out, you know where i am.

Originally posted by Old Git:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">no free copy icon_biggrin.gif

goldy am senting paul a copy on day of release, if you want a copy sent out, you know where i am.

Whats this, a helpful Davie! Woo, send the doctor round! icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

cheeky swine icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by stabwest:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Spurs1979:

Dont Amazon deliver to you? They're delivering mine in Norway 7-9 days after release

jesus matt 7-9 days icon_eek.gif

am senting a copy to NZ in 3 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Giving Dunga a head start on sorting a tactic out for the clan, he'll need it icon_razz.gif

So there we have it! A Release date for our new addictiveness has been announced.

So is there anything you guys would like to see in this forum for 08? We are open to new ideas or improvements as you all know!

Originally posted by dudester:

Might be difficult to arrange but similar to what the guys have done in the stories forum how bout an FM online world cup?

Well it has been done before! So I wouldnt think it would be too difficult to setup if someone wanted to try this, obviously you just got to get enough interest.

But getting to the next World Cup will take a little longer in the Game, but you can always start with the European Championship game!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stabwest:

a direct link to redtube icon14.gif

Im afraid this is not the correct forum for that kinda stuff! icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Damn, wrong place again! I most certainly thought it would be off-topic enough!

Originally posted by Old Git:

a direct link to redtube icon14.gif

Im afraid this is not the correct forum for that kinda stuff! icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Damn, wrong place again! I most certainly thought it would be off-topic enough! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I mean, Im not saying I wouldnt mind........but unfortunately its against House Rules! icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Powlay:

goldys mum not bad looking \o/

yeah she has a massive fan club too! :picon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

oi wheres my membership icon_eek.gif

How goes it in OTF, havent ventured here in a while. Nice to see a few of the regulars still about in Goldy, Marlow etc. If you cant tell its Dee by the way (need to sort out old account with that sign in stuff). Much activity in FMO these days?

Nah its not like im 2 alias lol, just havent got round to doing that e-mail thingy to save account thingy? lol. Was in Spain for nearly 3 months and when I got back it had all changed and havent got round to sorting it out due to lack of net at home.

Archived