FM Online - Off Topic Thread

Marlow

Thats right Goldy you tell him!

Right am having to start thinking about playing that fm08 game again. icon_frown.gif Or annoy you lot this weekend. icon_biggrin.gif

Since being moved to a new gw in fml, it has zero users and us mods are not even allowed to pick teams to play with this is not the fun part of the beta.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by dudester:

Thats right Goldy you tell him!

Right am having to start thinking about playing that fm08 game again. icon_frown.gif Or annoy you lot this weekend. icon_biggrin.gif

Since being moved to a new gw in fml, it has zero users and us mods are not even allowed to pick teams to play with this is not the fun part of the beta.

It used to mean something being a mod but it seems they are giving them out to every Tom, Dick and Harry these days. icon_wink.gif

Originally posted by dudester:

Bah no FML is damn boring. icon_frown.gif

get yourself a bit of skirt then.

and I mean a female btw not for you to parade up and down your front room in one icon_wink.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Is it me, or has anyone else noticed the decline in literacy? Over the last few days there seems to be an increasing amount of morons who can't read. I was wondering if this was sympomatic of a decline in the national educational standard, or merely an indicator that there are some real dumb people out there?

Discuss, or not!

icon_biggrin.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by david1548:

could anybody hrlp me ive followed all the steps to join my friends online game always says unable to connect any help would be great choking to get the game going online

Best place to post this would be the help thread, make sure you post more information like weather you done the port forward on your router and your firewall setting.

Originally posted by Dunga99:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by david1548:

could anybody hrlp me ive followed all the steps to join my friends online game always says unable to connect any help would be great choking to get the game going online

Best place to post this would be the help thread, make sure you post more information like weather you done the port forward on your router and your firewall setting. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah you would know where to post if you bothered reading the forum before just posting, at least you never made a new thread so I suppose that's something. icon_rolleyes.gif

Mine is in my profile, which is where your's should be. Its against the forum rules to post you address in a post icon_smile.gif.

To be honest I get alot of people add me to MSN all the time and if I don't know them I just press reject. If you need any questions answerd about the Super League drop me a email (again email in my profile) and I try to help you.

TCR Weekly Update 1

It was a great opening week for TCR which saw us complete 13 league games. Below is screenshots of the current standings.

Championship Table

championshiptablegu9.th.jpg

Championship Player Stats

champlayerstatsjj6.th.jpg

League Cup

leaguecup1ti5.th.jpg

Originally posted by Andy H:

What exactly is FMl dudester? I want an in depth review on exactly what it is you do, thanks.

If not you will be added to my yellow card list. icon_cool.gif

Same as you Andy hand out yellows and warnings but i get a mute button as well. icon_biggrin.gif

Answer the same question 100s of times a day, look through transfers lists endlessly for dodgy deals and generally try stop spamming all over fml.

That enough for you Andy or want details on the game too? icon_biggrin.gif

lol I'm just a moderator doing his job thats all. :D

You know someone in another forum criticised this forum!!!! Not happy.

How dare they, I sincerely hope that the sound of ripping flesh accompanied your reply!

Guy said that we over moderate this forum. Page of locked threads and an unfriendly attitude to new users. It makes it a pretty daunting place to post.

Lets just think about this.. There are at least 3 Help threads, 3 player/clan threads and a short game thread as sticky. Oh, and a set of house rules. If folk can follow those simple instructions tough tittie!

Just testing this:

Dear FMO´er

Welcome to the FM Online Forum

We understand you want to get your FM Online experience underway as quickly as possible but we do have some ground rules within our forum, so here is a quick overview which should help you get going.

Please dont forget to take some time out and read our forum thoroughly, there is plenty to help you with just the click of a button!

Your new and you dont quite know where to start? Then I would recommend reading the FMO Basics thread, this guide will tell you exactly what it says, the basics to getting a game of FM going online. Click Here to View the FMO Basics Thread

You´ve read the FMO Basics but your still stuck? Best use our easy to use Help Thread, everything can be asked in here, even if its never been asked before, dont be afraid! The moderation team and the regulars of the forum will try and answer your questions when we can!Click Here to View the Help Thread

Once you got up and running you will either be hosting a game yourself or be wanting to join one, well we cater for everyone, each of the following threads has an easy form to follow:

Short Term Game Thread - This one is used if your looking for a "kick about" Click Here to View the Short Term Game Thread

Available Player Thread - Within this thread your opening yourself up for everyone who needs players to say you want a game and your serious about wanting to play in a game regularly. Click Here to View the Available Player Thread

Clan Advertiser - You´ve decided to create your own clan but need players, then post in this thread to tell fellow potential players that you need them! Click Here to View the Clan Advertiser Thread

Of course once your up and away it may still happen that in your clan thread you make the odd mistake here and there and need some corrections or have a special request, herefore you can use the Mods Request Thread, we will take a look and see what we can do for you! Click Here to View the MODS Request Thread

If you want to interact with some of the forum regulars then you can also visit the FMO Off Topic Thread, anything goes here, well as long as its not FMO! Click Here to View the FMO Off Topic Forum Thread

That should get you started, if you have anymore questions or requests then follow the links above and ask away!

Please adhere to FMO and SI Games Forum rules at all times!

Good Luck and lots of fun with your FMO Experience!

Archived