Team Photo

theopert

This is a cool idea that, like the discussion on a club map, would add a lot to the simple visual enjoyment of the game. Shouldn't be that hard to have a screen piece together all the headshot images of your players into some sort of squad photo.

5 hours ago, Maaka said:

Except, in most cases, it would be just a bunch of blank faceless .. faces. (Unless you add a custom facepack)

So what? Nothing wrong with that especially considering most of us do in fact use facepacks.

4 hours ago, Barside said:

Not sure I'd be able to cope with the nightmares that seeing a 25 man squad of newgen faces would cause. 

And honestly I think it would be hilarious at worst. That also fixes Maaka's concern - would be cool to see a full consistent squad of all newgens further down the line.

20 hours ago, Barside said:

Not sure I'd be able to cope with the nightmares that seeing a 25 man squad of newgen faces would cause. 

The newgen's faces need improve, so frustrated to see 16 year old guy with bald hairstyle or a 30 years old newgen's face still looks like 16.

17 hours ago, Weston said:

So what? Nothing wrong with that especially considering most of us do in fact use facepacks.

And honestly I think it would be hilarious at worst. That also fixes Maaka's concern - would be cool to see a full consistent squad of all newgens further down the line.

By all means, it would be a cool feature, no worries. And, yeah, I use facepacks, but I'm not so sure SI would "encourage" this by adding such a feature. Wouldn't mind if they did though.

• 5 weeks later...
On 22/08/2016 at 19:04, doucong said:

The newgen's faces need improve, so frustrated to see 16 year old guy with bald hairstyle or a 30 years old newgen's face still looks like 16.

Wayne Rooney and Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.  We have to suffer it in real life, it still needs to be in the game. :lol:

• 2 months later...

Archived