tactical formations

wolkeno

i could not check wheater it has been discussed or not, but i really want to have tactical formations in two ways, offensive and defensive. when creating or applying a tactic, we do have to put players on rigid positions and players follow their positions stricktly. however, formations seem different in the real pitch for offense and defence. we should give the defensive formation and offensive one seperately. this would help to reflect our ideal tactics on the pitch. for example, lets take 4-2-3-1 in consideration. maybe when its time to defend, we would like wingers to close the center or mc to help the full back, or mc to go defence line. thus, there should be 2 seperate tactic view for formations. i hope i could explain what i would like to point out. 

Tactics already work on a defensive/attacking shape, the formation is how your players setup defensively with the role & instructions used to alter the shape when in attack.

my point was not onto role and instructions. i would like to see it on the formation view. for example, i would like to arrange 5-3-2 for defence, 3-5-2 for attack. i know we can barely do that with role & instructions :( shortly, roles are not enough.

25 minutes ago, wolkeno said:

my point was not onto role and instructions. i would like to see it on the formation view. for example, i would like to arrange 5-3-2 for defence, 3-5-2 for attack. i know we can barely do that with role & instructions :( shortly, roles are not enough.

You can easily do that with the current system.

• 3 months later...

Archived