[SUGGESTION] Transfer improvement

doucong

One thing always frustrated me is when I sign a new player, let's say I have wage budget 1000/w, I could only offer a maximum 200/w to him even if with key player status. I don't know how this number is calculated but I think as a manager I should have more freedom to control my wage structure. As long as with the budget why can't I use it on one player I really like?

Similar, when I manager a semi-professional team, if at the start the team have one or two player with full time contract, I could renew them with full time. However I can never sign a new player with full time contract. I feel if the coming player have higher reputation/ability compare to rest of the team and I offer a key player status, I should be able to sign him on full time.

I am guessing in real world, the money is much more important then contract type/status/reputation, especially for veteran, so money should be the most critical element for small team to reach good players.

I would also love to see more clauses in the transfer panel, such as:

with players:

* Guarantee minimum start up in a season for a new signing/loan out player

* Release clauses if the team fail to achieve certain result (within certain period)

* Guarantee sign high profile players/spend xx amount in the next x transfer windows

* Play on certain position(s)

* Release clauses if board change management, important if your son is in the team!

with teams:

* Not sale the player(s) to rival clubs/leagues

* Buy back clause

* Pay x% of wages

* Exchange a loan player

Agreed, I do find the seemingly arbitrary wage ceilings for certain "roles" confusing and restricting when the budget allows. How exactly are those decided, and why? I'm sure some teams have limits and levels set but more involvement in or at least explanation of this would be nice - not every signing is determined to be put in a certain category nor would they then have a wage cap placed on them for it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived