Not natural position and performances

Hi folks, how is urs experience about player performances if he isnt on his natural position?

I get Lo Celsa on fee and his natural position is AMC, but i need him on MC. How much poorer will be if i put him in MC position? Just to add, he has no side preferences to learn that position..

c9b3613e22d246a89e3e9952174385fa.png

Maybe i will have opportunity to sing some lower player (lower attributes) but with MC as his natural position. How this is matter for player performance?

Thank you :)))

I have spent quite a lot of this game re-training players to new positions and I say generally it can be quite successful. Looking at his stats he looks like he would do fine as a CM(A) or AP(A/S) for your team, maybe even a RPM. 

One of my best players this season has been Callum Gribbin, who is natural AMC, but I've been playing him at ML as a winger and AMR as an Inside forward and I've got great performances out of him. 

Give it a shot and see how it works out. I would recommend partnering him with a more defensive minded-player though!

He'll be fine.  He is already Accomplished at MC and will not require any further positional training.

If a player has the right attributes for what you need, that is far more important than how natural or not he may be in the position.

40 minutes ago, herne79 said:

He'll be fine.  He is already Accomplished at MC and will not require any further positional training.

If a player has the right attributes for what you need, that is far more important than how natural or not he may be in the position.

Id agree with this.

I have two players who's natural positions are AMC but i am playing them as CF(s). The role rating is "ineffectual" but their performances are excellent.

Their attributes are perfect for the CF(s) position however no matter how much game time or training they get for the role it still says "ineffectual"

Archived