[Discussion] Manager progress

Gavinho81

Following the manager avatar feature i think it would be really good to have some bespoke manager progression. For example over time a lot of managers develop particular traits e.g. likes to play possession football, likes to play a pressing game etc. It would be great if these things start at zero and then overtimes as you become experienced your profile starts to develop with your own likes and dislikes depending on how you actually play the game.

This could then start to affect in game outcomes for example a manager who creates a reputation for developing young players is more likely to be able to sign a young player over another.

A manager who likes to play a pressing game may find it more difficult to sign players with low teamwork, work-rate, stamina stats etc.

Over time it would enable the player to customize a manager based on the in game approach to something unique and I think would give a more realistic feel.

From what i can see preferred formations get chosen when you create your avatar and very change - I feel it would be more realistic for preferred formations to develop based on what a manager actually uses this could in turn then make a manager's preferred formation easier/quicker for players to learn.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived