Manager Interaction - Former Players/Staff

pikeal

I had a quick read through the titles on this part of the forum but couldn't see anything so thought I would start a new thread on this.

I have a few former players/staff who are now fully fledged managers themselves and I often see them targeting players on my shortlist. What I would like is if I have a good enough relationship with that person they can send me a message asking if I can recommend a player or if they should sign a particular player or not. Obviously they will sign them or not if I say yes or no as it is their decision. I know Fergie and Wenger have done this for other managers IRL.

I think it could build better relationships with them (possibly enhancing the chance of signing someone from them in the future), especially if the player signed/recommended does well. It would also be cool for us to use our game knowledge to help our favourite pixels, utilise our possibly wider scouting range and keep an eye on how well they're doing. This function is already in game vice versa as you can ask a new staff member to recommend a signing from their previous club.

Thoughts?

• 4 months later...

Archived